Friday, April 04, 2014

I'm Going To Do What's Best For This Blog!

Obviously a busy day at The Loser Hall of Fame.
I don’t particularly feel like crafting and shaping one of my traditional incredible posts here (that are always littered with FACTs) so we’re just going to scour the newswire today and hit up a bunch of different topics. To start things off, let’s talk about Draft Day which is hitting theaters next week. When it was announced that they were making this, as you could imagine, I was pumped. I love the NFL Draft! Then they announced the cast and I was like “meh…whatevs”. And then they started releasing clips and trailers. Uh oh. This movie looks like such a piece of shit. You know that it blows because Browns GM Costner actually says the phrase “I’m going to do what’s best for the team.” LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL go figure that a movie about the terrible Browns would be even more terrible than you could imagine. Don’t see this. Hey, speaking of the god awful Browns and their worst owner in the NFL:

*The Browns take DRAFT DAY seriously – Quick, name the only team in the NFL to not attend Johnny Manziel’s and JaDeveon Clowney’s pro days. You guessed it! I don’t understand this. Even if you (correctly) think that pro days are stupid and don’t prove anything, it’s still more information to use to make the correct picks for your franchise. You don’t just blow them off and pray that you can get private workouts. You’re saying that you couldn’t use ANYONE from two SEC schools and had no desire to get a closer look? Good luck with that. And if you have no representation at these events then what ARE you doing? THAT is the question that needs answered. It’s no wonder that this shitty franchise needs a decade to break 5 wins in a season.

*The Pacers are in a whole heap of trouble – If you had not noticed, the Pacers are really shitty now and it is no coincidence that they started sucking once they traded for locker room cancer, Evan Turner. Dude is a loser. But seriously, when are teams going to stop taking a chance on Andrew Bynum. This is like the fourth team in three years that he has immediately destroyed with his shitty attitude and asshole behavior. Hell, the Cavs are just now coming out of his tidal wave of diarrhea and are only 2 games out of the final playoff spot (at 31-45!!!) with 6 games left.

*Fuck you, Urban Meyer – God, do I hope that the CBJ beat the Flyers last night. We really need two points. But Urban classed it up like usual recently by telling recruits that Columbus doesn’t have any pro sports franchises and word of that leaked because someone did not like him disrespecting the flag. Fuck you, bro, fuck you AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN (Poopson trademarked). John Davidson should kick Meyer’s ass to remind him who really runs this state. When will the lies ever stop with this snake oil salesbitch?

*Tiger is out of The Masters – Welp, looks like I won’t be watching. Jack Nicklaus can probably start popping the champagne ’72 Dolphins style at this point.

*Speaking of Nicklaus, his grandson is still an idiot – If you watched any Florida State football game this year (and you did), you probably heard 4000 times that TE Nick O’Leary is the Golden Bear’s kin. Do you remember that video of him getting destroyed by a car on his bike last Summer? ELITE accident. Well, in true Joe Cain fashion, he is back on the hog and getting hit by another car. James Caan needs to take this fucker’s keys away for good.

That will do it for today/this week. I really missed Mrs. Ward. That was the finest commenting debut ever and the FACT that we may never see her again only adds to the legend. The Final Four is tomorrow (I’ve got both SEC teams winning although I will be rooting hard for mah boy Bo Ryan!) and Wrestlemania 30 is on Sunday(!) so enjoy the sports/sports entertainment. And never forget that the Browns are a shitty organization and everything that they do is wrong.

38 comments:

Mr. Ace said...

CAIN is ABLE!

GMoney said...

CARRY THE FLAG!!! Going to spank some Prime ass tonight inside NWA!

Honest question: is Jason Kipnis really worth 6 years and 52 million? I keep hearing about how good he is but I never really see it. Then again, I'm not a drooltard, Matt Underwood-supporting Tribe fan. His batting stance is stooooooopid, too.

Big night tonight: Tatanka's debut in Toronto on MLBN, Cavs playoff push at ATL, and CBJ/CHI. Social Studies...English, this is going to be tough!

Jeff said...

Huge win last night. Hopefully Bob can hold up for this stretch.

Oh the ole "worth" argument. He's probably "worth" that to the tribe since he is their beloved boy and it would cost millions to cover up all the posters and signs his mug is plastered on.

I love how Cakes was ready to back up the brinks truck for Masty already. Guess he is "worth" it?

I can not reiterate how much money their is in baseball right now. It is flush with cash and stats aren't the only thing that factors into contracts. Unless you're a tribe fan or tribe management.

Anonymous said...

One minute Jeff and Idiot are saying how the Indians are morons for not ever spending money. Now they are ripping them for spending money. Idiots.

GMoney said...

It's not the money, it's the years commitment that I question. Why? Because I'm smarter than you.

Jeff said...

"One minute Jeff and Idiot are saying how the Indians are morons for not ever spending money. Now they are ripping them for spending money. Idiots."

Where did I say this? I said he is worth it to you. I said you should have given Masty a big contract.

Glad to see anon seal is also an illiterate seal.

GMoney said...

So should I out Seal as the anon troll or wait for him to admit to being a hypocrite? Because I just researched the recent web traffic and our pretty little anon commenter comes from Cuyahoga Falls and has visited this site 474 times this year. If you would like the IP address, I can provide that as well.

Idiot.

Jeff said...

HAHAHAHAHA Seal. You're a fucking BITCH.

Anonymous said...

Once again, don't accuse me of posting anon. It's not me. I hate anon posts. I will continue to read here, but am not posting anymore.

Seal

Anonymous said...

You dont think my group of friends doesnt read this site daily?

And I get shit on for personally attacking people, but Jeff can call me a bitch? Where have I ever called someone a bitch.

Nice blog, where a bunch of high school friends shit on other people that come to read and talk sports.

Seal

Anonymous said...

Calling me a fucking bitch on a blog? Seriously? Fuck you G$ for even allowing that shit. No matter how many fights Drew and I got into, we never called each other "fucking bitches".

Seal

Jeff said...

Ease up, bro. I pegged you as anon and so did g$ and called you a bitch cause I was called an idiot for shit I didn't even say. And if you were posting as anon it would be a total bitch move, as has been stated here before.

If you are not anon, then my bad.

GMoney said...

I don't know what's going on here (outside of my daily dominance) so I'm just going to throw out a GIVE IT A REST and move on.

Game of Thrones on Sunday!

You're all a bunch of fucking bitches so DEAL WITH IT.

Just know that if you want to be Tommy Troll and throw shade in the comments, I can locate you very easily and make you look like the drizzle shits. Seal or Seal Buddy, sign your moniker to your smack or keep it to yourself.

Anonymous said...

Fuck all you faggots. I quit.

Seal

Jeff said...

Ide will definitely take offense to being called a faggot.

Anonymous said...

LOLZ at someone posting at me... exactly what I meant by you group of assholes treating outsiders like shit.

The real Seal. I did not post the faggot i quit post.

Jeff said...

Will the real Slow Seal please stand up?

Mr. Ace said...

I posted the faggot I quit post, but I was reading Seals mind.

And for the record the only 3 people that went to high school together are the contributors here...and I didn't even know the other two clowns during that period. SO GIVE IT A REST!

I am an equal opportunity smack talker.

Anonymous said...

Wait a second...Slow takes offense to being called a bitch, but he also thought Grump was overreacting to his comments earlier thsi week? WUT?!?!

For the record...I rarely ever think about the fact that some people here went to high school with each other. I don't see how that affects anything. Everyone rips on each other. Quit being a.......FUCKING BITCH.

Meyer and his son frequently go to Poo Jackets games and carry the flag...only people that cared about that comment were idiot Jackets reporters.

The Pacers should just release Bynum to rid themselves of that cancer.

--Drew

GMoney said...

Exactly. Stop stereotyping! Ape and I are from the same town but I'm like a billion years older than him. He volunteered to be my slave though.

I think that the Real Seal is just mad because he knows that I'm right about the Browns being worse than the worst.

Randall Stevens said...

Lotta period blood flowin today. Don't let the gloomy weather get ya down, ladies.

"And if you have no representation at these events then what ARE you doing? THAT is the question that needs answered"

They're probably not interested in drafting either guy and thus not wasting their time, that's what. Man, that was easy. Any more brain busters?

GMoney said...

Drool, I have a feeling that that was a jab at the old man. It's not always easy to be sarcastic on the internet but that is clever.

Pacers should just release Evan Turner and rid themselves of that cancer because he is a FUCKING BITCH.

Urb and his asshole-lookin' son DO NOT Carry The Flag.

GMoney said...

They're probably not interested in drafting either guy and thus not wasting their time, that's what. Man, that was easy. Any more brain busters?

You do realize that those pro days are for all the eligible players from Souf Carolina and A&M, right? They have no interest in anyone from there? Got it. And if 31 better-run NFL teams are there to do their homework, then you should, too. If you aren't going to attend SEC Pro Days then I'm really curious to know how you are spending your time since, you know, that sort of thing is your job.

Any more brain busters?

Prime99 said...

To be fair, I'm elementary school friends with G$, not high school.

Draft Day does look pretty fucking awful. Like Waterworld with Football helmets.

So Indians fans are pretty sensitive about the team's spend? Weird.

GMoney said...

Thank you, Prime, as I didn't want that point to be glossed over today. Draft Day looks HORRIBLE.

Randall Stevens said...

I do realize that. But I can't imagine ANY team making a special trip to either pro day if they're only interested in the guys not projected in the first round. I'm sure they have enough game film of projected 4th round draft picks to make a decision. They wouldn't be like, "Hey! We're not interested in Manziel or Clowney but let's go check out this guy who we can snag in the 5th round. It'll TOTES be worth the trip"

If that sort of shit actually happens then when is Eastern Michigan's pro day since that's all they have there? Projected 5th to 7th rounders.

Anonymous said...

Shut up Randall. The Browns didn't go to Clowney, Bortles, Manziel or Bridgewater's pro days. I think three of the four EVERY single team in the NFL attended except Cleveland. They must be smarter than everyone else. LOLZ.

--Drew

GMoney said...

Yeah, that's my point. EVERYONE ELSE goes to these (yes, a lot of teams even go Ypsi as a hope to find diamonds in the rough). Why aren't the Browns? It isn't about being worth the trip. It's about doing your fucking job right.

I'm sure that Jimmy Haslam's Tonk tournament that they were playing in Berea while everyone else was getting a close look at Manziel was TOTES worth it.

Grumpy said...

The NFL is littered with contributing players, mostly WR and KR, who were "discovered" at another players Pro Day. You have to send someone.

Randall Stevens said...

You guys are mean!! I'm done with this blog!!!

Just kidding. You guys suck shit. Browns are the best organization in the NFL. They were smart enough to avoid RG3...the most OVERRATED QB in the league.

Mr. Ace said...

Whoa. Waterworld is a classic Brah. Watch yourself.

Prime99 said...

Ape, just said Waterworld is a classic?! IM DONE WITH THIS BLOG!

Mr. Ace said...

Thursdays will now be dedicated to Waterworld discussions.

GMoney said...

Randall is apparently commenting from inside Cakes' anus with that logic.

You know, I'm going to side with the Ape here...Waterworld isn't THAT bad.

Anonymous said...

"LOLZ at someone posting at me... exactly what I meant by you group of assholes treating outsiders like shit.

The real Seal. I did not post the faggot i quit post."

Sounds like cunty little bitch talk to me.

Anonymous said...

The anons are running rampant this week. I'm now on team UK to draw out more ELITE Seal dressing downs of people. He really brought out the hate this week. Kudos to him.

And not surprising that G$ leaves out the hottest take of the week regarding Daniel Murphys paternity leave. Boomer and Carlton fucking HATE it and it is drawing some ELITE debate around the city. Considering three of you are having spawns, this should've been a HOT SCOOP.

Am I on dragon duty next week?

Ide

GMoney said...

Yes, Ide, you are.

The Mets are fucking terrible and the guy was going to miss 1/81st of a season to watch his kid being born which was collectively bargained as being OK. Francesa, Boomer, and Carton can eat hog. They are WRONG.

Prime99 said...

After experiencing the birth of my child, I would not trade that memory for anything. A million dollars, Super Bowl championship, or a week's worth of regular season Mets games. None are worth missing the birth of your child.

Maybe, to see Waterworld in IMAX, tho.