|Do I look like a guy that would own a car with four doors?|
Damman: 1. The SEC’s stranglehold on the BCS Championship will end this year. The rest of the college football world is fed up with these hillbillies and a non-SEC team will take it down this year.
2. Georgia will win the SEC and play for the national title. This one is for you Dawg! But seriously though, have you see their schedule? No Bama, LSU or Arkansas. Buffalo, Florida Atlantic and Georgia Southern out of conference. The only real roadblocks are at South Carolina, at Auburn and the SEC Championship Game. I know that they are ranked #6 so this doesn’t appear to be that bold, but they are kind of flying under the radar.
3. Wisconsin will not play in the B1G title game. With Ohio State and Penn State not eligible this year, everyone assumes Wisconsin will waltz into the championship game. Not so fast my friend! Illinois, with some competent coaching and a very underrated QB in Scheelhaase, will shock everyone and sneak into the championship game. At Wisconsin and at Michigan back to back will not be easy, but I see them having a dream season like in 2007. Not gonna lie, this is mostly me hoping to see Wisconsin fall flat.
Drew: 1. Alabama does not lose a game until the NCG.
2. Ohio State wins @Wisconsin by more than 14 points.
3. True Freshman DE Noah Spence will have 8 or more sacks this year.
The Wig Master: 1.The Big Ten will only have five teams bowl eligible.
2. The SEC will not play for the National Championship.
3. Notre Dame loses seven games this season.
3B. Jerry Sandusky is dead before Christmas…could be hanging by bed sheet, or dirty Mike and the Boys shoving a mop up his anus.
Li'l Strut: 1. Florida Wins the SEC. Florida returns 18 starters, with 10 on a defense that ranked in the top 10 nationally last year. Being in the SEC East gives them the easier road to the title game. Once in Atlanta, a little luck could be all the Gators need.
2. No SEC BCS Champ. Although LSU and Alabama are getting top 5 love, each has to replace a lot of experience. Look for both to have unexpected losses. We also know UGA will be UGA and the rest of the teams will eliminate the others. There will be no 12-0 or 11-1 teams in the SEC this year and the title run will end.
3. Michigan State to the BCS Title Game. The defense will be tough as nails with 6 preseason All B1G starters. The offense will rely on bruising RB Le’veon Bell and a great OL, which could be enough to squeak out an undefeated record in the same fashion as OSU in 2002 and go to the title game.
GSaul: 1. Jim Tressel and Terry Bowden are both currently employed by the University of Akron. Their football team will be on probation before the end of the season.
2. DUKE will…continue to suck. However, I do think this is finally the year that Clemson takes the ACC with wins over FSU and Va Tech.
3. Jerry Sandusky is acquitted and gets a job as Lil’ Red, the inflatable-costumed boy mascot of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. [good pics online]
Dut: 1. Penn State loses their first game to Ohio (that's the Bobcats for you retards that get confused)
2. BGSU wins the MAC
3. Non-SEC team wins the national championship
G$: 1. Purdue wins their Big Ten division. They have a 25% chance already since Ohio is dirty and Penn State is rapey. Wisconsin is a big cunt and I like the cut of Danny Hope's gibe so I'll buy into his weird bravado.
2. USC will not play for the BCS Title. USC loses at least one slam dunk easy game per year regardless of their superior talent. In order to play for the title, they are going to have to beat Oregon twice. They are not going to beat Oregon twice.
3. Neither will Landry Jones because he will be benched in favor of Brandon Bell. I think that his name is Brandon at least. The Belldozer is an ELITE nickname and Landry Jones is a turd and Oklahoma always underachieves so it seems like a good fit.
OK, so tomorrow we are giving out The Heisman but that is obviously going to be a really short post so I will likely preview/predict the Boise/Sparty and UM/Bama game as well. Friday will just be for champions and the only game that matters to me.