|Funniest bit character on TV?|
Top 10 Current Shows
10. Real Housewives of Whatever – Just kidding, go fuck yourself Grumpy.
9. Luck – I could honestly take or leave this show, but it’s pretty good. Since it contains a lot of habitual gamblers, I’d like to think they drew a lot of inspiration from Buke.
8. Shameless – Admittedly I have only seen the first season and some of this one, but it definitely deserves mention here.
7. Modern Family – Al Bundy is still great in this. And those fags are pretty hilarious as well.
5/6. Parks & Rec/30 Rock – Ron Swanson and Jack Donaghy, that is all. Anyone else notice how 30 Rock has slipped a very racist scene in every episode? The 3 white K’s whipping the black guy was priceless. They tie since they basically come on the same channel at the same time, and I don’t really care which one I watch first.
4. Mad Men – Chauvinism, rich white men doing whatever they want and women knowing their place. This show got it right. They NYC people getting up in arms over the marketing looking like 9/11 was totes hilarious too.
3. Eastbound and Down – The first two seasons were ok, but I always wish they would have been funnier. Or at least as funny as I thought they could be. They fixed all of that madness this season in spades.
2. Game of Thrones – It has sex, violence, dragons, retard jokes, midgets, no minorities, and plenty of more sex. This is definitely a bit geeky, but it kicks all sort of ass. It technically doesn’t come out for another two weeks, but fuck it, still counts.
1. Justified – Still the best show out currently. Their slew of villains seems to get better and better each season, which is always good. If you’re not watching this, then you shouldn’t even be posting on this site since it accumulates everything we’d collectively put in a show anyways.
Worst Shows Running
Smash – Never seen it. Don’t need to. It fucking sucks.
Glee – See above.
Anything on CBS – Only thing saving this from Everything is them forcing us to watch sports here. Though, they deserve definite criticism for letting Gus Johnson go.
Singing Competition Shows – I do know a great number of people here actually watch American Idol. This is not fucking cool. You people deserve as much shit being thrown at you as Ape and his gay diet. Just remember, that when you are on your deathbed, you supported Ryan Seacrest in some way.
Gordon Ramsey Shows – The first season of the first one was ok. How you were able to watch this shit for x amount of seasons over x amount of shows is beyond me.
Bravo – Disagree all you want Grumpy, you’re wrong.
Most Absurd Shows That I For Some Reason Watch
5. Chopped – I actually like this show better now that 90% of these places I can actually recognize and go to. But, they always seem to give the prize to the poor bastard with the biggest sob story. The good news is that I can actively root against cancer patients on a seemingly regular basis.
4. Good Eats – Fuck you, I like Alton Brown (ed.-you are dead wrong).
3. House of Lies – This show, by all rights, is fucking garbage, much like Entourage in the later years. Yet, I still seem to be drawn to it every week.
2. Diner’s, Drive-in’s, and Dives – Take your bold flavors and shove them up your ass, Guy Fieri. Even his name pisses me off. That’s not money. Yet, this is on roughly every single night I go to bed, so I still find myself watching it. (If you can’t tell, I usually watch Food Network when I go to bed)
1. Sportscenter – Granted, my intake of this show has lowered dramatically in recent years, I still find myself going to it anytime I’m at home before noon.
Top 5 Badasses Ever
5. Daryl Motherfucking Dixon (The Walking Dead) – Necklace of ears, fashions his own arrows and just about any other killing tool he may need, lives by himself in an encampment (yes, apparently, that is possible), and has an awesomely racist though woefully absent brother. He also gets shot in the neck and doesn’t give a shit. And him carrying a crossbow to a funeral screams killer.
4. Raylan Givens (Justified) – Since his exact same character seemed to be a giant gash in Deadwood most of the time, it was refreshing to see him be the guy I wanted him to be in this show.
3. Vic Mackey (The Shield) – Like he says, “You just gotta be hungry……like the wolf.”
2. Al Swearengen (Deadwood) – He is easily the best written character in the history of ever and has a penchant for cutting throats and feeding the body to Wu’s pigs.
1. Omar Little (The Wire) – If you need an explanation, then go fuck yourself.
Honorable Mention: Whoever kicks G$’s ass for making some offhand comment on Big Brother if he makes it. This is reason enough for me to pray that he makes it (editor one more time-my stupid wife is picking up a video camera this weekend and I'm leaning toward filming my audition tape while showering).
Double Honorable Mention: Ellstin Limehouse – He just seems like he would be one and has a really big fucking cleaver that needs to be used at some point this season. He is black as well, so there’s that.
Join me tomorrow, where there will be an actual sports related topic that is sure to be a lot more interesting for everyone. (Editor to end this-I disagree. TV is way more important than Peyton Manning's airplane)