|Will "The Quitter's Manual" do well in bookstores?|
1. Terrelle Pryor got him fired. You can't even argue against that. And Pryor is going to help bring crushing sanctions to the program. Still "The Truth"? Still the GOAT? He's an actual goat now.
2. Urban Meyer isn't coming here so just stop. Why? He just retired from a much better job. Again, you have a bunch of sanctions coming. And three, his heart is made out of papier mache.
3. You could do a lot worse than Luke Fickell. I actually hope that he does well and gets the full time gig.
4. The suddenness of Tress's resignation pretty much guarantees that today's SI article is going to be an atomic BOMB of awesome.
5. AND IT WAS! SI freaking owned it! 28 different assholes trading memorabilia for tats (and they weren't all black guys!). Some asshole trading Rose Bowl tickets for a fucking car. Fine Line pretty much running the show. Well done. Ohhhhhh, this one is going to hurt!
6. Most importantly, I would like a formal apology from Drew for his poopyness in the comments on the Friday. He turned out to be insanely wrong on all fronts while YOUR G$ was correct about EVERYTHING. Take it from Omar Little, "if you come at the King, you best not miss". Well, faggo, you couldn't have missed by more. You missed so badly that Fartface McTintedglasses lost his job. So I am waiting for your formal apology written on your own letterhead which will be hand-delivered to me this afternoon by you in a tuxedo. FUCK YOU! You deserve to have Dut's nuts stuffed into your asshole.
And I would be remissed if I didn't acknowledge the true winner of the day, that being Brady Hoke-amania, who has already run off his rival. O-H!