|2 favorite teams are Syracuse basketball and Penn State football.|
12. Nothing has really changed – You don’t need to read about the agreement that ended the Lockout at all, just know that it’s pretty much the exact same thing as before. That means that crappy players are still going to make a ton of money and owners are still going to dish out said stupid money to bad players. I guess what I’m trying to say here is that I look forward to Joe Dumars resigning Rodney Stuckey for 35 million dollars.
11. 66 games in 120ish days – I can’t believe that they are going to be doing this. You will see back-to-back-backers occasionally. I don’t see how this benefits anybody except for teams that don’t have anyone over the age of 30 on the roster. In other words, expect the Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, and every other veteran-laden team to lose 5 or more games than they normally would. The Thunder, Kings, Wizards, Pacers, and Bulls should benefit from this though. Good God, the on-court product this year is going to be as bad as the 2010 Cavs.
10. Chris Paul and Dwight Howard – Where do they end up? New York? New Jersey? LA? I loved the ESPN headline the other day of “Lakers working on acquiring both Paul and Howard”. If you clicked on the link it just led you to the phrase: You are retarded for thinking that this could happen.
9. The 2012 Draft – Oh man is this going to be sick. The Cavs would have gotten fucked had there been no season this year (they likely would have not been eligible for the lottery). But they are now and it is totes loaded. It would be nice if the team finally addressed their lack of wing players for once. Although Omri Casspi is nicknamed “Jewish Jordan” for a reason (he is not but he might still be plowing Bar Rafaeli and that is a very Jordan thing to plow).
8. NBA on TNT – Say what you want about the game but you cannot argue that this is the best sports show on TV. There is no debate about this. And they added Shaq to the mix now. Barkley AND Shaq? Yes please.
7. Your move, Comrade – I can’t wait for Mikhail Prokhorov to start throwing his money around like Pacman Jones at Scores. He’s going to give Nene 100 million dollars and it’s going to be hilarious.
6. Haters hatin’ – I like the NBA. Some people don’t. What I never have understood is why people like to slam it every chance that they can. No one cares. Really, NO ONE CARES. Is someone forcing you to watch games or read box scores? Just ignore it then. I have no problem doing this with soccer and I guarantee that I hate soccer way more than you hate basketball. If you can't enjoy the best athletes on the planet (excluding the Gasol Brothers), that's your fault, not mine.
5. Blake Griffin – I just want to watch him continue to do Blake Griffin-type things like embarrassing big smelly foreigners.
4. Mike Brown vs. Kobe – This is going to be very amusing. There will be blood.
3. Humble LeBron? – I was pleased to see that he came out this week and admitted that he made a mistake with how he handled his Decision. It took him long enough to quasi-apologize but it was nice to finally hear. Like I’ve said, I’m about as over that whole fiasco that I can be BUT…
2. I still want the Heat to lose every game – Enough said.
|AC goin' DEEP...in your vaginas, ladies.|
For those of you that need alternative topics today, here are two more:
--The Miami Marlins are ruining baseball with their free-wheeling ways! Why don’t they give the other teams a chance! Baseball is so unfair!
--Recently, I have been catching guys from different floors of my office building coming down to my floor to take shits. The fuck? Are they still in middle school and don’t want people to know that they make smelly doo-doos? What is this madness all about? These guys are not man enough to drink Miller Lite (the manliest beer ever according to them and nobody else).
Alright, that’s it. I look forward to all the “NBGay” comments today. Before typing that, scroll back up and see #6. Remember, The Weisman Award ceremony is tomorrow. Luck, Richardson, and The Blonde Black Guy weren’t even invited. This award is ELITE.