|I would like to make every day "Kate Upton Day".|
1. Aaron Rodgers (3) - He's got the best receiving corps in the league and is getting his sick TE back. They barely try to run the ball either. Let's just say that if you draft A-Rodge, you're about 90% guaranteed to be in the playoffs.
2. Drew Brees (6) - Nothing to see here, just throwing 30-35 touchdowns and having very little running game to help out. Exactly what you want in a QB.
3. Mike Vick (7)/Vince Young - The ultimate risk/reward. You absolutely HAVE to draft both of them though. It's going to suck to waste a spot on your roster on a suicidal shirtless dancing backup QB, but it is vital. I'm going to say this again and more clearly, Vick is the ONLY QB in the league that is a must to handcuff. But if he is even 90% as good as he was last year and plays in 12+ games, you are going to be very happy.
4. Tom Brady (10) - He's getting older but still very good (obvs!). The Pats tend to throw quite a bit around the goalline which is always pleasant for a fantasy QB. Nothing feels worse than seeing that the Pats put up 35 and Danny Woodhead ran in 3 of them...which will never happen.
5. Philip Rivers - Are you catching the trend here? You don't want a QB on a team that can run the ball effectively inside the 5! You may have noticed an absence of Peyton. It was not a coincidence. I rank him lower than Kellen Clemens. Asshole.
1. Adrian Peterson (1) - He's the safest bet. If you're picking first, you don't want to risk a bust. Fact is, dude stays healthy, he's pretty awesome, and he doesn't split carries. The semi-threat of a passing game with McBouncePass makes him even safer. Don't get cute at #1. Take the sure thing.
2. Arian Foster (2) - I said a few weeks ago that I think that this is finally the year for Houston. They're going to score a shitload of points. Foster showed last year when he led the league in rushing that he's pretty goddamn legit. By the way, I had Rodgers, Foster, and Megatron on my G$FL team last year yet finished third proving that fantasy football is extremely luck-based.
3. Jamaal Charles (4) - I love this guy. Is 4 too early? Is he better than Cop Speed? Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that I've never heard anyone, over the last two years, complain about owning Charles. And I'm pretty sure Thomas Jones will stop vulturing td's from him since Thomas Jones is dead (might not be true).
4. Chris Johnson (5) - He wouldn't be here with Jake Locker starting. But it got me thinking a bit. Average quarterbacks are gold for stud running backs. All they need to do is present a shred of potential back there and holes open. Everyone thinks that the Titans suck (and they're probably right) so you might be able to steal CJ in the mid-first or for less than 50 in auctions. You get all over that shit.
5. MoJo Drew (8) - I'll say it again, are you catching the trend here? Running backs that split carries are the fucking devil! You can always count on MoJo. He's like the reverse Rex Grossman.
--Michael Turner (9), Steven Jackson (11), Rashard MendenTaliban/Ray Rice (12/13 swing picks)
1. Andre Johnson - I like #1 receivers on explosive offenses with limited second and third options in the passing game.
2. Calvin Johnson - see above
3. Rowdy Roddy White - I like receivers whose QB tries to throw the ball to them 200 times per game.
4. Larry Fitzgerald - I like receivers that finally have a QB with a pulse. Poor Larry...totally wasted a year of his life in 2010.
5. DeSean Jackson - He's The Rock. The most electrifying man in the NFL. Now get your ass into training camp because you're going deep on every play this year.
I shouldn't need to say this but I will anyway: For the love of God, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER DRAFTING A REDSKIN THIS YEAR! Don't even think about it. You will be doomed...DOOMED I TELLS YA. Agree wif me? Don't? Let me have it. Congrats to K-Dog who is getting married tomorrow. I plan on getting crunk and talking very loudly about how Lawon is the greatest thing to ever happen to Big Brother/re-telling my Ted DiBiase story at least 50 times and hopefully to strangers. I fucking rule.