|Lance Armstong must be proud.|
So what does it all mean? What will happen now? What do we need to remember? Well, let me tell you.
1. Baseball is fucked. Welcome back to the JV roster, baseball.
2. We need to all remember how much we hate Steelers fans.
3. Jay Cutler is still a pussy who quit on his team in the NFC Championship game.
4. Gambling is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! In fact, Vegas released college football team win totals yesterday (Boise State over 10.5 wins is a fucking lock). Do you remember sweet, sweet wagering? I barely do since I haven't done it since the Super Bowl (with the exception of the NHL All Star Game). Wait a minute, did the government shut any of these sites down like they did with the poker sites? Holy fuck, they better not have. -Rex is my internet gambling expert, get on this.
5. It's time to focus on FANTASY FOOTBALL. I had a nice conversation with GSaul recently pretty much agreeing that we would die without fantasy football. Never fear though because it's back and will be just as great as ever. And do not worry your stupid ugly heads because Fantasy Football Friday will return as this site's Friday feature beginning next week. These are always some of my favorite posts to write.
There. Now are you ready? You don't need some dumbass Hank Williams Jr song to get ready for football. All you need to remember is no more baseball, fuck the Steelers, Cuntler, point spreads, and that greatest activity ever that an old fuck like Grumpy will never understand. Done. Let's do this.
Now for the interactive portion of this post. Let's see, readers of this site happen to be Skins, Eagles, Browns, Bingles, Lions, Bills, Steelers, Falcons, Bears, etc fans. What is the first move that you would like your team's front office to make?
For the Skins, it seems like they are hell-bent on getting Santanio Holmes first. Nothing like throwing big money at a guy who is one incident away from a one year suspension. Sure, he's awesome and would look great next to Leonard Hankerson The Christmas Poo, but I'm conditioned to believe that anyone that signs with the Redskins will be terrible. But my wish is for them to trade McNabb first. He sucks but he's still better than Kevin Kolb. No more Uncle Toms on my team. I want thugs...and John Beck! That being said, if your favorite team gives you the call to make the first move of the frantic free agency period, what are you doing?
Raise your hand if you find it hilarious that Terrelle Pryor probably won't even be able to "play" in the NFL this year. What a cocksucker. Welcome back, NFL.