Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Not Done With You Yet, Ohio State Football

Now I have sympathy for Jim Tressel.  No one deserves that.
Since Fuckeye Nation has been dumped (again) from the tournament, now all of their mouthbreather fans get to go back to whacking off to spring practice and other stupid shit that has to do with the football team. Oh, I'm sorry, the football team with highly suspect morals and standards. It's only fair that I'm accurate with my labeling. I'm a professional after all. This is a great time for all of us "haters" of all things scarlet and gray (or scarlet and red as Gus Johnson screwed up recently). So lets all dive back into EmailGate one more time since there have been a few new developments that have been masked slightly by the sexiness of the NCAA Tournament. I don't even remember where we left off but we'll start...here.

***The Fuckeye Five WILL be sitting the full Fuckeye Five games - I feel like we've talked about this already. No surprise. They were guilty as sin and the NCAA rarely lessens punishments anyway. Toledo Tim 26, Ohio State 24.

***Jim Tressel suspends himself Fuckeye Five games, too - Finally, someone in this department shows some backbone and does something. As you will see later, I firmly believe that Tress probably should lose his job over this, but at least he seems sorry and ashamed. I actually applaud this move of suspending himself. I can tell you one thing, no one in the goddamn aye-see-cee would do this. But he's trying to tie himself in with his players and it's an unfortunate but pretty cool move for him. This is one of the few times that I've actually respected Jim Tressel just because he's made a stand and a statement instead of the usual boring monotony.

***Jim Tressel DID forward the information from those initial emails - Uh oh. This is where shit gets sticky. You can't tell us that you sat on those emails for privacy reasons only for us to find out later that you forwarded them to Terrelle Pryor's pimp in Jeanette, PA. No way. I can't stomach this and I say that as a guy who actually likes Taco Bell. Don't give me this shit about how you weren't sure if you should tell your AD/Compliance people and then think it's OK to break the news to some really shady character back home. That's weak. And we're finally getting to peek under the hard candy shell of Jim Tressel to see what he really is. Slippery. Sneaky. A conniver. Possibly a muff diver. I don't know for sure but what I do know is that this absolutely STINKS. And like I've been saying all along, THIS IS NOT OVER.

***Hollywood is getting their hooks into this saga - Remember how none of us enjoyed those Miss Congeniality movies where we were expected to buy Sandra Bullock as a really hot chick? Well, expect a third movie to roll out from this franchise this Fall...yep, "MR. CONFIDENTIALITY" to be released this Labor Day. Don't worry, Tressel will have PLENTY of time to promote this piece of shit. This was a horrible joke, I know, but it made me chuckle in its stupidity and that is all that matters.

It's hard to say if the NCAA knew all about this or not. They seem like a shifty yet resourceful bunch. But the fact remains that Tress keeps coming off worse and worse throughout this ordeal. I'm starting to not only feel that he SHOULD be fired, but that at some point, he WILL be fired. Eventually, Gomer Gee and Bubba Smith are going to stop ignoring the circling buzzards and actually do something here. At least you would think they would. They can't be that oblivious. Things tend to work a little differently when you have a college football team with a college around it as opposed to the correct other way around. I think that it was last week when I was all about saying that Gene Smith had more blame on this then he was letting on, but now I don't know about that. If you go back to that initial presser when Geno wouldn't allow JT to answer the question, now I don't think that it was for a cover up. Now I think it was because had he answered it, Blackstache would have had no choice but to fire him. But now were here anyway and playing the guessing game for how this all plays out is and will remain incredibly fun.

Fuck 'em all. Fire all three. Bring in Urban Meyer. Watch him die on the sidelines.

Seriously though, is Jim Tressel THAT irreplaceable? Just look at USC. They lost a crook, brought in an even bigger criminal, and are building back up again. So you fire JT, take it up the ass for a year or two with your coming sanctions, and then rebuild back into a BCS Title Game loser under the not-watching eye of...that's right...Barry Switzer. What a perfect match. A match made in Hell.

21 comments:

The Iceman said...

This whole Tressel situation is like taking clothes off of a fat, nasty chick. With every layer you peel off it gets more and more disgusting.

I heard from a Buckeye fan that Urban Meyer is moving to Ohio. I told him to ice down his boner, relax and realize that Meyer is from Ohio and would prefer to tickle choir boys b-holes with his cock head at Notre Dame than grow a pony tail, get a dangly cross earring and cover up scandals at OSU.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work G$

Irishman

GMoney said...

Thank you, sir. I aim to please and gloat.

Iceman, stop trying to get fat chicks naked.

Grumpy said...

Fat chicks is all Iceman can get. You're living in a dreamworld; Gee and Smith will be gone long before Tressel. The tail wags the dog.

Drew said...

I think Grumpy is right. G$...I suggest you copy and paste this blog piece into an e-mail and send it to Mean Gene. I think he will add it to the pile of toilet paper that have piled up by other "circling buzzards" like Pat Forde and Dennis Dodd....and then he will giggle while he wipes his ass with it. Those opinions are so valued.

Anonymous said...

Best banner ever.

Seal

GMoney said...

You are correct, Seal, it is amazing.

Not sure what Ace has cooking but were baseball on thurs and fri. Yanks will send the Tigers back to the trailer park via sweep.

I am a grown ass man. I shouldn't be yelling "FUCK YOU CENA" at my tv last night. Embarrassing.

I would beat Gene Smiff's black ass.

Anonymous said...

Part of me was glad when it came out who Tressel forwarded the e-mail to, because it eliminated the thought that he forwarded it to compliance and the university chose to cover it up, which would have been a program ruiner. However, another part of me was upset, because this ruined any chance that his (shitty) confidentiality argument will be bought.

I guarantee the NCAA already knew Tressel forwarded the e-mail and to whom before it became public. I guarantee they scoured his entire inbox, outbox, and shitbox looking for any additional information. The more I think about it, the more I feel that Tressel coaches this season and then resigns amid all the criticism and backlash.

-Lil' Strut

P.S. All the Urban Meyer rumors smell like bullshit. Rumors have him buying homes in 4 different communities.

Mr. Ace said...

I don't see any scenario where he will be coaching this year. Not only did he not report it, but now he tried to cover it up by getting Pryor's handler involved. FIRE THAT FUCK NOW. Seriously, anOSU would be doing themselves a favor to cut ties as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

I think OSU will take a wait and see approach with what the NCAA is going to hand down. Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter what the general public thinks about OSU, because public opinion does not pay the bills. OSU cares about what two groups think: The NCAA and OSU Alumni. With the NCAA, OSU cares for obvious reasons what they think, because the NCAA could ruin OSU Football. With Alumni, they care because the Alumni pay the bills. Alumni buy tickets, merchandise, watch games, make donations, etc... If the alumni isn't happy, OSU will take action. With that being said, there are many alumnus who are upset with Tressel and want him out, but from what I am reading the big hitters(think Les Wexner and other billionaires or near billionaires) and the majority of the alumni are still in Tressel's corner. As of now, Tressel is not getting fired. The only way he gets fired is if one of the above two groups forces him out, which, as of now, they are not.

-Lil' Strut

GMoney said...

LS, someone is going to pay and honestly, I would rather it be the continually embarrassing Gee or Smith who have proven that they don't possess the control that their jobs insist that they have. Gee is a fucking joke.

Tony B. said...

So this is all about gold pants and tattoos, right? As AWESOME-O would say, "LAME."

This is why College Sports are weak. Their scandals are about emails and kids doing dumb stuff that almost any kid (besides Jimmer) would do. Selling pants to make money on the side? Why not? In Pro Sports you get sex boat cruises, shooting guns off in the club, dog fighting rings, and murder trials. Collegiate Sports are amateur in this regard as well.

Drew said...

Tony B. with a usual spot on post. Yes, this is about him trying to squash them selling trinkets for tattoos and a little cash on his own. This has nothing to do with boosters, coaches buying recruits, agents or paying players. That's why it's almost humorous to me that it's gotten to this point and why they aren't going to fire the man over it....no matter how much brilliant minds like Mr. Ace and Dennis Dodd may think they should.

GMoney said...

Rules are rules. And lies are lies. If you break them no matter how dumb they are, you better not try to cover it up. And that is why we have this problem.

Dennis Dodd definitely has sex with children.

Anonymous said...

Just saw the banner and I'm disappointed. Shouldn't it be me holding Ace and Iceman's head after destroying those retards in the comments yesterday?

Tony- you are right that this all started with a BS rule, but unfortunately it has morphed into a major infraction.

Do all you anti osu fans really want JT fired? The guy is driving a Ferrari (OSU) the speed limit by being so damn conservative. JT has been nice to you scrubs (Michigan and others) these last few years. Imagine how far Urban Meyer would have jammed his dick up your asses? You'd be praying to only lose by 34 points with any coach other than JT!

Dut

Mr. Ace said...

Dut, please leave your fucktard metaphors out of the comments.

My opinion wouldn't change if this were Dantonio at Sparty or Hope at Purdue. This looks bad and someone has to be axed for it. Tress went to a shady person to try to clean the situation up for Pryor. It doesn't matter if this guy is a booster or not, he's shady. I'm sure this isn't the only shady business going on in Columbus(see Pryor's extensive "rental" collection for starters)and I think it would be best for anOSU to break ties with him early to avoid further investigation and potential for uncovering anything else. That's all. If this were Michigan I would feel the exact same way.

Drew said...

G$...Damn straight rules are rules....and if Ace got caught lying in court about whether he hired a male prostitute then he gets in a lot less trouble than Iceman would get about lying about killing his male prostitute. Issue isn't black and white.

I can't wait to start out 5-0 this year and then bring back the big dogs. People gonna be mad.

Anonymous said...

Ace- you're such a douche bag. No, if this was Michigan you would not feel the same way. I know this because you were all in favor of rrod recruiting Demar Dorsey with his brilliant criminal record. Now shut the fuck up!!!!!!

Other than wishful thinking and pointless speculation, what do you know about TP's mentor that makes him shady? Nothing.

Is there any doubt that OSU is still going to dominate the B1G every year? Go fire Tressel, boot the tat 5, and OSU will still dominate. Its a MACHINE that can't be stopped!!! Somebody stop me!!!!!

Dut

GMoney said...

Good point. I want to know more about this 60 year old white guy who is some sort of handler for one of the biggest idiots in sports history. Maybe its The Blind Side 2 but it probably isn't. Either way, I want this guys history. I bet that its as checkered as that dipshit lawyer (cicero, not lil strut).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the distinction, G$. I like to think that my best days of violating client confidentiality, having sex with judges and then bragging about it, and getting disbarred are still ahead of me.

-Lil' Strut

The Iceman said...

Who told about the male hookers I killed? I want answers motherfucker!