Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth A Little

Who wants to see a dead penis?
This shit better not be even remotely accurate.

There isn't any chance of Brett Favre playing for the Vikings again. But it wouldn't be surprising if he were to end up somewhere next season, maybe the Buffalo Bills or the Washington Redskins. Either could get in the spotlight with Favre while developing a young QB. Despite the lawsuits, Favre, 41, is still a cash cow for the NFL.

--St. Paul Pioneer Press
I think we can all agree that the Redskins are a horribly run organization in desperate need of an enema from top to bottom, but simply considering this--just picking up the fucking phone and calling him--would send me into a tailspin of depression and suicidal tendencies.  I would rather have five more years of The Sex Cannon than one snap of Brett Favre.  You have my word on this:

If Brett Favre plays for the Washington Redskins, I'm done.  I will officially disown this terrible franchise for good.  I will become one of the most coveted free agents in fan history.  Is there still room on the Jim Schwartz bandwagon?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah there's still room on my motherfucking bandwagon! Come ride dirty with Suh and myself. We are just getting this shit started.

Sincerely,

Jim Motherfuckin' Schwartz

GMoney said...

Best commenter ever.

Pete Carroll said...

Why not be a Seahawks fan? We made the playoffs with the worst roster in football...plus, I'll let you watch me fuck a 12 year old boys mouth. Then I'll pay you off to keep your mouth shut. It's win win here G$.

GMoney said...

Hmmmmm, interesting offer, Pete. I'm still waiting to hear back from Chan Gailey though.

Pete Carroll said...

I only mouth rape Asians.....think about it.