Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Don't Think So, Tim

Why yes, this shirt is flannel, you coked-up queer.  Go do another shitty Santa movie.
This headline (and my title) made me laugh.  Credit next door neighbor, Wilson, for breaking the story.

Wisconsin loses star LB Borland for year

***insert stupid Tim Allen gorilla grunt***

I have no idea who this guy is and if he's any good or not, but it made me think about Home Improvement and that's all I needed for a post.  That show pretty much sucked by the way.  Is there any doubt that all three of those kids are gay?  I've always felt that Debbe Dunning had the superior Tool Time tits though.  She was incredible.

This also gives me chance to link to this post as well as this one both from 2007.  Speaking of Family Feud, I heard that Steve Harvey is going to be the new host.  Fuck no.  Just end the show now.  Always remember, The Money Shot is your HOME for all Richard Karn related stories.

7 comments:

Drew said...

Dunning was definitely the best Tool Time Girl. I bet she's still fine.

For some reason I always had a thing for the Mom on that show...I think her name was Patricia Richardson. I have no idea why either.

GMoney said...

Richardson was an enigma. Some seasons she looked great and then the next year she would be a turd. Very confusing. The littlest son, I think his show name was Mark, was a huge fag.

Grumpy said...

Patricia Richardson was HOT every year, and still is.

The Iceman said...

Patricia Richardson as "hot" is a risky statement.

The Iceman said...

This reminds me...there's a girl that works for me who is about 5'10 190 and wore a flannel coat to work one day. First of all, I lost it because she looked like the Brawny paper towel guy. Second, I had no choice but to call her "Big Al" after Al Borland and his flannel shirts. That was almost a year ago...we still call her that. I love it when hilarious nick names that humiliate people stick.

GMoney said...

That must be a disgusting brothel that you operate, Ice.

The Iceman said...

I have a 5'10 female lumberjack who wears flannel, a middle aged chick with a dude voice who tapes her dick to her asshole and a baby maker with a blown out vagina. I can't seem to figure out why business is down...