Friday, May 28, 2010

Goin' South


Hey fuckers, I almost forgot to mention that I'm hopping a flight to south Florida today for the long weekend. It's what our forefathers would have wanted. And I'll tell you what, after the week that I've had, I could use a little mini-vacation. I'm taking my sticks with me, too. I'm tired of tearing up golf courses in Ohio, dammit. I need to make (and not replace) divots in a different state!

Fear not, Ace will be back on Tuesday with his usual questionable material. We aren't quitting. We aren't hanging up our blogging shoes like Mark Titus eventhough he only writes twice a month. Pussy. Seriously, you write twice a fucking month! Enjoy this broad's backside and the three day weekend.

10 comments:

Mr. Ace said...

I quit.

GMoney said...

Your two words of resignation have been rejected. Go light Dut's new house on fire and live blog that.

Tony B. said...

Don't do anything that will ultimately send Dexter after you.

Anonymous said...

Ace- please do so I don't have to live with Jeff.

If I have furniture, the first weekly cards night will probably take place June 30th. I would prefer Wednesday nights if that tickles your fancy.

Dut

Jeff said...

Oh I'll tickle your fancy Dut, and take all your money. I'll just be paying your money back to you for rent. Free livin baby!

Yay for being roomies!

Mr. Ace said...

After that little homo exchange I don't believe I want to have any part in cards night.

Anonymous said...

Ace, does going south mean that you are going to continue to suck dick or what?

GMoney said...

Fucking flight got cancelled...I'm sitting in the Cbus airport now waiting to go to Philly instead. Anyone know if they have a Tony Luke's, Pat's, or Geno's in that airport???

Dut and Jeff punch ani (plural for anus).

Mr. Ace said...

Anon, that was the weakest comment in money shot history. Die now please.

You should pick up a McNabb jersey while you're in Philly...or at least wear you Portis jersey in the airport.

GMoney said...

Oh don't worry. They sent us home for the night only to come back at 4 am tomorrow. The airline industry sucks fat hog.