Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Full Day With Mr. ACE: Part 3- Final Thoughts on The Rapist

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with Ben Roethlisberger. I just wanted to show all the readers that somebody who actually writes for this blog doesn't go to the pound and buy pussy mutts. This, Money Shot Maniacs, is what a real dog looks like. A pure bred, 100 lb., all white German Shepard, and killing machine. His name is Samson and he will fuck up your world. He is my parents dog because I live in an apartment that doesn't allow me to have a dog. But if he did live with me, you can bet your ass that he would be down at G$'s raping little Alex like the bitch he is.

Speaking of rape, the rapist got suspended for 4-6 game, with the possibility of extending the suspension still there. Let's talk about the statement he released and the bullshit excuse that is being thrown around now, and then I will get to what I think of the suspension.

Let's take a look at this statement:
The Commissioner's decision to suspend me speaks clearly that more is expected of me. I am accountable for the consequences of my actions. Though I have committed no crime, I regret that I have fallen short of the values instilled in me by my family. I will not appeal the suspension and will comply with what is asked of me-and more.

Missing games will be devastating for me. I am sorry to let down my teammates and the entire Steelers fan base. I am disappointed that I have reached this point and will not put myself in this situation again.

I appreciate the opportunities that I have been given in my life and will make the necessary improvements.

All I see is blah blah blah, I rape bitches. You were just suspended for six games and you weren't even charged with a crime! Show some fucking stones. I know Big Ben did it and so does everybody else, but that isn't grounds for a six game suspension. I would have got in front of a microphone and lost my mind if I were him. Show some emotion. Make a real denial, not some pussy written statement. This only makes Big Ben look worse.

Then, Forensic Pathologist, Cyril Wecht made these statements:
"It’s conceivable to think that there is a possibility that those concussions have led to some behavioral issues. The question I pose is simple: Can someone with several chronic or repetitive head injuries later display behavior that is socially undesirable? It’s certainly possible, but we won’t know that unless there is a proper evaluation, then work-up and treatment plan. It would be medically negligent not to include these sorts of tests as a part of this disciplinary process."
So, can someone with several repetitive head injuries later display behavior that is socially undesirable? Yes. The long term effects of repeated concussions can include psychiatric disorders that may include antisocial behavior. But, that is a long term effect. Something taking years and decades to develop gradually. You don't just go from being a choir boy to Charles Manson. I don't really know what this has to do with Big Ben. His concussions in the NFL don't explain away all of his abhorrent behavior. He was a douche bag long before he was first concussed. I don't know why a well known Forensic Pathologist would even make a statement like that. The Steelers must be funding her current research.

And finally, the actual suspension. Contrary to what most of you probably believe, I don't like the suspension. I think he should have gotten two games max. I understand that Roger Goodell has to protect the shield and yadda yadda yadda, but he needs to tread softly on excessively punishing players that haven't even been charged with a crime.

Excessive punishment does not deter poor behavior. It only makes those who exhibit poor behavior more desperate to escape punishment. Imagine if the law was changed in the United States and burglary now carried a minimum sentence of 50 years in prison. Will this lessen the amount of burglary? No. Will it make those who burglarize more likely to do whatever they can to get away with the crime? Yes. Let's say some random, average NFL player is accused of sexually assaulting a young woman in a similar fashion to the Roethlisberger case. Now he knows he is looking at, at least, a six game suspension. Why wouldn't he do whatever he can to get away with the crime? I'm talking about bribing witnesses. I'm talking about threatening witnesses. I'm talking about threatening victims. And potentially, I'm talking about murder.

Now before you say I'm just making shit up and have no idea what I'm talking about, think about what happened with Marvin Harrison. Remember that situation? Harrison gets into an altercation with a man, Dwight Dixon, and--allegedly-- fired shots towards the man afterward. It was proven that Harrison's pistol was used, but he was not criminally charged because he is Marvin Harrison and it is Philadelphia. A year later, Dwight Dixon is executed while he still had a civil suit pending against Harrison. It certainly appears that Harrison had Dixon killed. Dixon likely cost Harrison the last couple years of his career with his allegations, and Dixon is now likely dead because of it.

If someone is capable of rape, what makes you think they aren't capable of murder to cover their tracks and save their career? Slow your roll, Goodell.

On a lighter note, this is the routine I plan on having when me and my groomsmen walk into my wedding reception.

That is fucking awesome.

9 comments:

Tony B. said...

That is one of the best celebration dances I've ever seen. I makes me wish that "Roger Goodell is fucking GOD" would actually allow players to show off their creativity in the end zone.

Anonymous said...

I think I may go jump off a bridge....because I agree with everything that Ace just said.

Mr. Ace said...

Anon, speak your name dammit. Or at least attach a letter to me before you jump of the bridge.

Tony B, that is one thing that I wish the NFL would lighten up on. End zone celebrations can only make the game better.

Anonymous said...

Ace,

You are a complete conspiracy theorist and people with money already try do everything to get away with crimes as it is.

On another note, that would be an edgy, yet hilarious entrance into your reception.

-Lil' Strut

Anonymous said...

You're missing the point on Big Ben's suspension. If he would have gotten 2 games, you know damn well that Jesse Jackson would have gotten involved and made the commish apologize (like on South Park). And kiss his ass. Goodell would have been called a racist if he didn't come down on Big Ben.

Dut

Mr. Ace said...

Dut, nobody cares about Jesse Jackson anymore. That guy is a parasite.

LS, yes I am and yes it would be.

GMoney said...

Analyzing someone's apology is about the most boring thing that dipshits like Mike and Mike do.

I broke my arm twice as a kid. Do you think that that is the reason why I have this terrible blog? Dr. Cyril thinks so!!!

Last night, I was talking to my neighbor about putting a fence up and he scared the shit out of me. He told me to NEVER let my dog get into his backyard or it will be destroyed. His 8000 pound Mastiff/bear has killed two dogs and four cats who trespassed into his domain over the past few years. It is the ultimate killing machine and sleeps about 50 feet from where I do. He did volunteer to put up the fence for me though. So don't tell me about how awesome your dog is when I live next door to fucking Cujo.

Mr. Ace said...

The guy really told you that his dog killed several other dogs and/or cats? I would move immediately. Or put that thing down with an elephant gun.

Drew said...

Ace...that was me...forgot to drop my name at the end. I jumped off the bridge, but cars automatically swerved around me. I guess I'm too sweet to die by choice.