Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You Can't Spell Cavs Incorrectly Without a Z

It may be a complete joke of a rule, but I don't care. Big Z is a Cav again! In what may have been the worst kept secret in the history of sports and easily the greatest example of tampering, Mr. Cleveland took his month off and is now back.

Who cares if he really isn't THAT necessary to win a title. The fact remains that he has put up with a lot of shit (Shawn Kemp, DeJuan Wagner, Luke Jackson, Lasagna Diop, Eric Snow, etc.) with that organization and he deserves to win a ring. Do you hear me, dammit! HE DESERVES IT! Kobe Bryant has been a spoiled little bitch his entire career and he has four. How about giving some glory out to those that have endured some tough shit?

And if he brings back the bald dome/Bushwhackers beard, the Cavs may go 16-0 in the playoffs. Welcome back, you old fucking Lithuanian sumbitch.

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

I rooted for the Cavs when Harp was there and again when they traded for Wally. I really don't care, but I'll root for them because it's important to you.

GMoney said...

Atta boy! I am an amazing role model. Just ask my nieces and nephews that I never see!