Friday, March 26, 2010

/HBO Flies Open


Holy shit. This is going to be amazing television. The New York Jets are going to be the focal point of the upcoming season of Hard Knocks on HBO. Now if you are unfamiliar with the premise, HBO follows one team around during training camp and uses something like a million cameras to capture everything that goes on over the five week period. It is outstanding. Best show on TV. And now they are going to let us view the inner-workings of the team that I have grown to like.

Last year, we were shown the Bengals. It was awesome. It made a nation fall in love with Chad Ochocinco (seriously). It allowed us to see how imcompetent Mike Brown and the rest of the front office is. It transformed the perception of Marvin Lewis from a fucking dolt into a sympathetic and intelligent coach. It killed Chris Henry! Tank Johnson was excited to meet Joe Torre! Hard Knocks is a jack of all trades, dammit!

We are five short months away from watching Rex Ryan do his thing. Oh my God, that is going to be the fucking tits. Rex is just fantastic. If you have time today (and considering it's Friday, you do), familiarize yourself with KSKharacter, Rex Ryan. It will change how you view comedy. If you find Ace's interviews here to be great, these will blow your fucking mind. If Rex is anything like that in real life, you will not want to miss this show. Other things that I'm looking forward to potentially seeing this Summer on Hard Knocks:

-Is Braylon Edwards always shitty or will we end up liking him like we did with Ocho?
-How large is LaDainian Tomlinson's pussy?
-How many buttplugs does The Sanchize bring with him to camp?
-Is Bart Scott as annoying as Ray Lewis?
-Does Vernon Gholston admit to being terrible?
-What happens on Revis Island?
-Did Rex Ryan's stomach stapling actually work? Because it better not have. I like my Rex Ryan like I like boobs: big, floppy, and dirty.

I never thought that I would say this, but the Jets are awesome. I can barely contain my excitement for this. HOW THE FUCK YOU DOIN', BOYS!!!

3 comments:

Mr. Ace said...

BLASPHEMY! Don't you dare bring up the Aceterviews with the premise that anything can compare to them.

I love me some Rex Ryan.

Has McNabb been traded yet? Fuck.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be fantastic. The only way to make it better would be if Rob Ryan was their defensive coordinator.

Dut

GMoney said...

I think the NFL banned the Ryan Boys from ever coaching together due to it being too awesome.