Thursday, February 04, 2010

We'll Miss You, Hitch


The Blue Jackets fired Ken Hitchcock today. I don't really know why. They aren't going to get anyone better. Is it because he looks like a Canadian version of Wade Phillips but with a bigger double chin? Perhaps. Here are things that I do know:

-It is not the coach's fault that Steve Mason couldn't stop Emelio Estevez this year.
-It it not the coach's fault that Rick Nash has had a crappy season.
-It is not the coach's fault that Jakub Voracek hasn't scored since Slap Shot was in theatres.
-It is not the coach's fault that Huselias is a little fucking bitch.

This year has been a waste 90% because the player's have all played like yak-shit. This season was over two months ago but you can pretty much forget about being competitive for the remainder of it now. Great, and here I am with tickets to two more games. Fuck. Boy, does this team suck or what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't be the only one missing him. So will the Mongolian BBQ next to the arena.

--Drew

GMoney said...

That location is inferior to the one on Sawmill. How dare those fucks charge you per trip to the grill. That is fucked.

Anonymous said...

When the fuck did they start doing than?!?! That's never happened to me at that location.

--Drew

GMoney said...

The only time I went there they dinged me on the bill for making two trips. I was raging pissed but I ate my bowl of shrimp, lamb, and NY strip anyway.