Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Boy...

Do you remember that one boxer back in the 90's who was a complete wreck during a fight? He wouldn't defend himself. He cried in between rounds. The fight had to be stopped because it appeared that the boxer was asking to be killed. I thought that it was Riddick Bowe but extensive google searches determined that not true. Do you see where I'm going with this?

It's not even the two minute warning in the first half yet and I'm done. This might be the biggest mismatch of all time. OH! Jason Campbell just got killed again and appears to be hurt. Wonderful. I've been watching football for a long time now and this could be the most dominating half I've ever seen. Holy shit. Santana Moss just caught a 46 yard pass and spun the ball eventhough we are down 24 points and barely have positive yardage. You know, I can't help but laugh. What the hell did Bruce Allen just agree to?

DID YOU SEE THAT FAKE FIELD GOAL!!! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE WORST PLAY/DECISION IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL. THIS TEAMS SUCKS SO MUCH THAT I JUST BROKE MY FUCKING CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!!

I blame Dan Snyder's yellow sweatervest. We will still beat Dallas on Sunday. I don't fucking know how, but it's going to happen, dammit. Again, I blame Dan Snyder's yellow sweatervest.

On a positive note, now that Mike Holmgren has become the new dictator for the Browns, Eric Mangini is probably gone (much to the dismay of Jim Brown who, for some reason, people still interview sometimes). Mort said tonight that possible candidates if the job does come open are Leslie Frazier (who?) and the great Marty Morninwheg!!! But that's a bunch of shit. Holmgren is going to go with a guy that he knows. The Browns next coach will be none other than...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Snyder can try to buy a good team next year, with there being no salary cap and all.
After watching that half of football, I thought I had seen terrible football being a lions fan, but I might have been wrong!

- Lange

J Beanie said...

Actually, I thought you looked more like the boxer who was getting his ass kicked and his mom felt so bad for him, she came down to the ring and starting hitting the other boxer with her shoe (mayber her purse).

Dustin said...

As long as Rob Ryan keeps his job, I'm happy. I could watch him scream "what the fuck!?" Or "FUCK YEAH" all day long.

Holmgren will lead us to the promised land in 2 years.

MUDawgfan said...

The best part about the fake field goal was the fact that they moved into formation saw how the defense adjusted and then timeout was called.

THEN THEY RAN THE SAME FUCKING THING. As opposed to just putting the ball in the hands of the QB to run the final play.

G$ - I mean no disrespect. But that might have been the dumbest football decision I've ever seen.

GMoney said...

I'm quite certain that Zorn ran that play just to say "FUCK YOU" to the organization. I mean, he had, too. No one is that stupid.