I drove over 1,000 miles this weekend and was in the car for damn near 20 hours, all to go to Camp Randall and watch Michigan completely and totally collapse, yet again, in the second half. I wasn't really surprised, so it's hard to be pissed about it. It's also hard to be pissed about it because 90% of the time I was on that trip I had one of Wisconsin's excellent local brewery creations in hand...New Glarus' Spotted Cow is one of the best beers I've ever had and Lake Louie's Tommy's Porter was pretty good as well. But our defense is a bigger joke than Cleveland being allowed to host a Monday Night game, what the fuck was Goodell thinking? It is time for heads to roll in Ann Arbor...but I'm not talking about Rich Rod. I'm not even sure that Greg Robinson should go, but I wouldn't complain if he was canned. Anybody who has any responsibility for any part of the defense that isn't the defensive line needs to get the fuck out. It's fucking embarrassing. If I can call out what plays Wisconsin is about to run from the 80th row then the defense should have a fucking clue. But they don't. They have no fucking clue.
Other things I took from Wisconsin: For the most part, Wisconsin fans are a fun bunch. Not fucks like...well, fuckeyes, not douchers like Sparty fans, and not annoying fucking pricks like ND fans. However, where they excel in good times, they fail badly in intelligence. I have never encountered a dumber population in my entire life, and that is saying a lot considering who we have roaming around this site. If Wisconsin took an IQ test, the score would come back Down Syndrome.
Also, what the fuck are Cheese Curds and why are people paying money for them? Disgusting people....I digress.
ACE'S BOTTOM BITCH: Alabama. They simply dominated Mississippi State, the same Mississippi State team that might have beaten the Gators if it weren't for a questionable ruling on an INT returned for a TD. Do people really still think that Florida is a better team?
2. Florida. I really thought the Ol' ball coach was going to pull of the upset on Saturday, but they just didn't have enough offense to get it done. Looking down Florida's results this year I just don't see a game that I am really impressed with...beating 6-4 UGA by 24?
3. TCU. I'm moving them up and I don't give a shit. In the last four weeks TCU has played two teams that were ranked 16th in the nation, one of which on the road, and they won those games by a combined 58 points! This team is legit.
4. Texas. The Big 12 sucks. I don't care. Texas has only played one team inside the top 15 and that was Oklahoma State. TCU could beat Texas.
5. Cincinnati. I said a couple weeks ago that I wouldn't talk about Cincy in detail until after they beat WVU. They beat WVU. Now I won't talk about them again until they play Pitt...other than pleading with Brian Kelly to please not go to Notre Dame because you will lose your soul.
6. Georgia Tech. Same old story for Georgia Tech. I love this team. Only Georgia left on the schedule for them. If they beat Georgia by more than 24 I might move them in front of Florida.
7. Boise St. Well, they finally blew somebody out. Too bad they got outgained by fucking Idaho.
8. Pitt. Pitt's defense held ND to three points in the first three quarters Saturday. ND would rally back but Pitt had enough to hold them off. They also managed to virtually guarantee that Charlie Weis' fupa would no longer walk the ND sidelines after this season...which I hate them for. How the fuck did this team lose to NC State?
9. Oregon. They ran into a buzzsaw at Stanford. Coming of the huge home domination of USC, Oregon simply wasn't ready for what Stanford was bringing. They are still the best team in the PAC 10 which means they definitely belong in the top 10.
10. Stanford. Yes, I am fucking serious. Have you watched them the last two weeks? They soundly took it to then number 8 Oregon and then turn around the very next week and annihilate USC at the fucking Coliseum! Don't tell me this isn't one of the best 10 teams in the country right now. And I fucking hate Jim Harbaugh's faggot ass, but he deserves some credit.
I know I am going to take shit for not having the Fuckeyes in the top 10, but the truth is they don't deserve it. Compare any of these teams resume's with theirs and they just don't stack up. Sorry...not really though.
Also, much to your pleasure, I will be back tomorrow with a preview for THE GAME! This will be an honest prediction of what will happen on Saturday...something you Fuckeyes around here are incapable of doing without looking back to 2002 and claiming you are one of the top 5 programs in the history of the earth. So suck on that for 24 hours and bring your A game tomorrow. BITCHES.