Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Does the Big Ten really have to send anybody to a BCS game? I'm tired of getting embarrassed as a conference. It's bad enough being a Michigan fan right now, I don't want to have to defend the worst conference in football anymore. On the bright side, the Fuckeyes have put themselves right back in the drivers seat to get BCS bitch-slapped yet again--I can't wait. On to the rankings.
Ace's Bottom Bitch- Alabama. Pretty obvious. LSU has a really good defense and Bama was able to put up 24 points on them, the second most by an opposing team this year. The passing game is starting to click at the right time and everybody got to see what Julio Jones can really do. Oh who am I fucking kidding, Nick Saban isn't losing. Period.
2. Florida. They played Vanderbilt and they won, because it wasn't a fucking Quiz Bowl. Did Brandon Spikes actually sit out that entire game? How fucking stupid is that? People are actually praising this kid for sitting out for the ENTIRE game against Vandy. Bullshit. He volunteered to sit out of a game where he easily could have blinded three skill players. Pussy.
3. Texas. I do not give two shits about this team. Awesome, they have some white guy who had 300 yards receiving against UCF. The Big 12 sucks Sammy Sosa's pale balls.
4. TCU. I really hope that somehow they end up playing Texas because they will curb stomp Colt McCoy. I'm dead serious. I like TCU more and more every week.
5. Cincinnati. They allowed UConn to mount a comeback in the fourth quarter but they were able to hold them off, and they were still without their number one QB--but Collaros has been great. If there is a god, please do not let Brian Kelly go to Notre Dame. Whatever is left of my soul, I will give it up to see Charlie Weis walk their sideline for the rest of his miserable life.
6. Georgia Tech. I was really hoping to move them up into the Top 5 this week but you just can't be rewarded for needing OT to beat Wake Forest. But again, that run game is sick. But if they have to pass more than 12 times a game then they are in trouble.
7. Boise State. Now that Oregon win doesn't even look that good. Boise just isn't that good this year. They will get exposed in their bowl game...if not before.
8-10. Pittsburgh is at the top of the heap of the tier two squads, with a chance to jump way up if they can run the table the rest of the regular season. Everybody else doesn't matter.
Fuck, I can't believe I am actually driving up to Madison this weekend to watch Michigan get stomped out at Camp Randall. I wish I had a funny comment to make after that, but I don't. The joke is I am driving nine hours to watch my team get their shit pushed in. What the fuck am I thinking?