Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One More...


I've learned that you never ever start running your mouth until the final out is recorded (cough2004cough). But I will say this, I'm feeling pretty damn confident that the Yankees can take one of the next three. Not guaranteeing anything, but I have a good feeling about this. A couple of things from the Yanks' dominating game 4 performance:

*CC is just fucking awesome. 3 days rest? Who gives a shit. The guy is an absolute stud. Worth every damn penny.

*What the fuck was going on with the base umpires tonight? Jesus. McClellan and Dale Scott didn't get one call right. Granted, none of those titanic fuck-ups mattered as no one scored, but still. This is the fucking playoffs. You can't miss easy calls like that.

*Call me crazy, but I have not been annoyed by Buck and McCarver yet. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe it just took three games with Chip Caray to make these guys listenable.

*I was starting to get extremely fucking pissed once the Yankees made it 0 for 25 with RISP. Thankfully, a stallion like Melksteak Cabrera ended that drought (because he eats raw jellybeans) and it appears that the floodgates are now open.

*Really? Scott Kazmir dominates the Yankees, huh? That guy sucks. He is all hype. There is a reason that the Rays gave him away for an Arte Moreno mustache ride.

*A-BOMB!!! Whether you like him as a person or not, if you are a fan of baseball, you should like to see the best players play their best in the biggest spots. He is fucking crushing everything. This performance should remind everyone that Alex is still one of the two best players in the game. Buck was right on the money. You can see it in his body language. He is so fucking locked in right now. He KNOWS that he can hit whatever is thrown to him. I love it.

*Hey, look, a Chad Gaudin sighting!

*And finally, to answer the age old question, yes, Pat Sajak and Kurt Russell are friends. How great is it that the Wheel of Fortune guy sits right behind the plate at Angels games!

Don't fuck around with this, Yanks. End it on Thursday. Set up the rotation. Take care of business. Boys, I'm sorry about all the baseball posts but it really does consume most of my free time. I promise a good "story time" tomorrow. A-BOMB!!!

13 comments:

Grumpy said...

It's football season, enough with this shit already.

Upstate Underdog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Upstate Underdog said...

Swisher needs to sit, start Gardner for Game 5.

GMoney said...

Brett Gardner is awful, too. Mr. Pinch Runner can't even steal a base.

Sorry, Grump, it's so rare that one of my teams wins so I need to take advantage of it.

Jeff said...

McCarver is awful. He talks the whole game like he's announcing to a bunch of kids playing tee-ball with a combined baseball IQ of 4. Most of the shit he says is completely unnecessary and is already obvious to the audience. SHUT UP ALREADY TIM!

Anonymous said...

G$ how about this Steve Phillips sex scandal?

--Drew

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/affair_is_foul_for_espn_star_bLw9UoSAQJwJLU4ZDXvvDO

GMoney said...

http://thebiglead.com/?p=25263

Read this. Read it now. Drew is right. It is great.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I just saw pictures of this girl and she is hideous...what a retard. There is even one picture of them together smiling. I don't even think Lamar Odom would fuck her.

Here is a link to the two pics...

http://forums.the-ozone.net/offtopic/messages/169130.html

--Drew

GMoney said...

Steve Phillips Crotch Birthmark...my fantasy team name next year. I love how this crazy bitch was going after this wife and son. That's Sahel Kahzemi dedication right there!!!

Tony B. said...

Bedding that girl is the equivalent of Phillips signing Mo Vaughan to the Mets. Fat and completely no worth it.

Tony B. said...

"not" worth it.

GMoney said...

ESPN is bring it strong today. Dickbag Erik Kuselias had an affair with Stephania Bell.

http://deadspin.com/5386829/espn-horndog-dossier-erik-kuselias

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find a good pic of Stephania to see what her body looks like, but I can't seem to find one. All I know is that she has a huge BAMFF (Big Ass Motha-Fucking Forehead)

--Drew