Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Choke Complete!!!


Congrats, Tigers fans, on the epic fail which was your final month of the season. At least we now know that Miggy Cabrera is clairvoyant and was already drowning his sorrows. If it makes you feel better, that was the last game that the Twins win this season. I've already got my broom out. That Twins team is about as average as they come.

Nick Punto might be least favorite player in the world. I don't know why, but I hate that guy.

Feel free to stick it to Dut, Drew, GSaul, Lester-Worm-Murphy, etc. in the comments. They deserve your scorn. Because rooting for the Tigers is a worse decision than letting your closer pitch 3 innings. Idiot Leyland. Nice choke. At least Detroit can shift it's focus to the Lions now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good game to watch, even though they choked. I can't laugh because the dodgers could get swept. They almost did a worse choke than the tigers.

Naptown Wolverine

GMoney said...

It was a good game between two crappy teams, I'll give you that. Although I stopped watching when "Kings Ransom" came on. I totally recommend watching that one hour Gretzy documentary. Really interesting stuff.

Anonymous said...

It was a great game, with some great defensive play. I thoroughly enjoyed Miggy hitting that bomb as the crowd chanted "al-co-holic" at him....us drunks need to let people know that stuff like that doesn't bother us.

I have zero problem with Rodney going three innings. He was damn good and who else is he going to put in....Fe Tung Ni or whatever the fuck that gook's name is?

I wish I could say I'll be rooting for the Twins, but they really have no chance since they don't' have any shut down pitchers.

Oh...and G$...Porcello was better than Baker, like I said. Porcello is going to be a stud...nice to have him and Verlander.

I never turn my focus to the Lions....that's why we have the Red Wings.

--Drew

Anonymous said...

Did anyone watch Mealer on E:60 last night?

Naptown Wolverine

Anonymous said...

Did anyone watch Mealer on E:60 last night?

Naptown Wolverine

GMoney said...

No, but I heard that it was well done. I'm sure you can see it online. I will probably watch it tonight.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Tiger choking. Hilarious.

-Damman

GMoney said...

Where in the hell have you been, D? You are usually the chairman of the comments. I thought that your office banned the site again.

VicLady said...

I can't see the Twins making any dent against the Yankees.

Anonymous said...

Had to spend a couple extra days in Naptown due to having a shitty car and as we all know they don't have internet in Naptown yet. I know you all have missed my insightful commentary.

-Damman

Anonymous said...

Dut, Where are you? I am glad you went ahead and bought playoff tickets.

-Damman