Monday, September 28, 2009

It Goes Through Our House


It's official now (well, it was on Sunday afternoon). The World Series goes through Yankee Stadium. Bring it, bitches. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Tigers fans. Come and get your medicine if you can hold off that awful Twins team. Way to finish strong, dick dribbles. Step right up for your bitch-slapping.

For the record, you all better hope and pray that the Yanks fuck this up because I have so much pent-up sports fan rage inside of me right now that any sort of celebration would unleash the greatest display of douchey-ness in recorded history. I'm a ticking fucking time bomb.

6 comments:

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

tried to add/ follow your blog, but blogspot could not detect a URL feed?

GMoney said...

Those sonsabitches!!!

Tony B. said...

As long as the Cardinals don't win, I'm ok with any outcome- doucheyness or no doucheyness.

Dustin said...

Are you going to kill yourself when the tigers take down the yanks in the first round?

Grumpy said...

I'll root for the Tigers just to watch G$'s head explode.

GMoney said...

No, Dut, because you losers are going to blow the Central anyway.