Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Site News


Sorry, boys, but G$ has some issues right now. Not only am I moving within the next few weeks, have a funeral, a wedding, my own wedding, and my honeymoon coming up in the next 4-5 weeks, but now it appears that my 8 year old Dell desktop is going the route of Steve McNair's head. The fucking thing just freezes up every time that I start it up. I think it's time to put it out of it's misery (the dumpster) and look into some type of an upgrade (which I really can not afford right now).

I have no idea how this site is going to run for the next few days/weeks so bear with me while I figure this out. One thing is certain though and that is I am close to lining up a sexy co-writer to run the show for a few weeks coming up. Trust me, you will hate him. You already do.

One more thing sports related before I go...

LeBron James is really starting to piss me off. His constant lack of motivation to inform anyone of his plans after this season is starting to trickle down and effect everyone. Free agents aren't lining up to play with he and Shaq because who would want to sign on to play in Cleveland for three years or so if they have no idea if he has the same intentions? Trevor Ariza saw through the bullshit. It's time to stop holding everyone hostage, King.

If you want to win a ring in Cleveland, the rest of the league needs to see that you are committed. If not, that's OK, too, eventhough it will break my heart. Just stop stringing everyone along. It's not like the Cavs don't have the money to go out and get a nice piece. They really do. But it comes back to the fact that free agents don't want to sign one year deals. They want security. And they don't want to end up signing on for one year of LeBron and then two years of nothing but the crippling depression which is Cleveland. Make up your mind already, Chosen One.

Hang in there with me, readers, we will get through this whole computer mess soon enough.

13 comments:

Grumpy said...

Eight years from a computer these days is a miracle. Log into blogger from elsewhere and keep posting. A honeymoon is no excuse for leaving your adoring public hanging.

rstiles said...

Get a fucking new computer NOW...we don't give a shit about your honeymoon...it's not like you are going to get laid...

Remember, once you put the ring on her finger, the pussy gets locked up...

GMoney said...

Oh shit, if you look to the right on the main page, you will see who is filling in for me when I'm gone...beware.

Dustin said...

PLEASE don't say its mr ace! He ran his own blog into the ground.

Why don't you go big and get the common man or the torg?

J Beanie said...

This just in from ESPN... LeBron James didn't tell the Clippers trainer he likes eggs over easy for breakfast. More quality non-news from the World Wide Leader.

Upstate Underdog said...

good luck G$

Anonymous said...

Jesus fucking christ...Mr. Ace? Skip Bayless wasn't available? Mr.Ace's sports opinions fucking suck.

--Drew

Mr. Ace said...

Oh yes, bitches. I'm coming to burn down the house that G$ built. None of you gaybot commenters are safe.

GMoney said...

It's a questionable call but he knows how to use blogger and is a douchebag, so he fits the profile. If it makes you feel any better, Drew, you were going to be asked second.

This could be my "Darko over Melo/Bosh/Wade/anyone else with a pulse" decision.

Dustin said...

How did you put those two flame balls over me!? Didn't you read my amazing guest post while filling in for ace?

Mr. Ace said...

G$, this is your Lebron over Darko decision. Its a slam fucking dunk.


You obviously don't want Dustin because his uncle sexually abused him as a child.


You obviously don't want Drew because he thought(and probably still thinks) that Roy Small had first round draft pick potential.


I've already got a few posts in the works. I'll probably get hired by SI after my fill in duties are over.

GMoney said...

Look, fuck-up, I saw one post. Once you have a background of ten straight posts for ten straight week days, then we'll talk.

Hell, if Ace wants you to guest post then, fine by me*.



*It's not fine by me, Ace. I barely want that possumfucker commenting here let alone writing new material.

saul hudson said...

GFunk,
Good luck with the mad schedule. Enjoy the honeymoon (call if you need instructions/advice)! Come back sooner than later...Ace, really?