Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8 Down, 8 To Go


Well, the first two rounds have been beyond easy and the Cavaliers are halfway home to an NBA championship. I don't know how anyone can not like this team. They aren't assholes. They play great team basketball. They feature the greatest player in the world. Wally Szczerbiak likes to throw down dunks. They are amazing!

Who do I want to play, you ask? Does it matter? Whoever ends up winning the other series will just the earn the right to lose in 4 or 5 games. The Magic present more problems due to their athleticism and Superman sightings. But the Cavs just destroyed a team that is more athletic and Howard has a tendency to show up small in big moments. They would have to shoot the lights out from downtown just to have a chance.

That being said, I want the fucking Celtics. I want Paul Pierce and his cluelessness when it comes to shaving. I want Ray Allen. I want Brian Scalabrine and Eddie House and Starbury. I want Rajon Rondo to try and take a cheap shot at one of our guys and see what happens. And most importantly, I want that faggot, KG, to try and talk smack to the Cavs bench when they are down 30 in games 1 and 2. I want to see his ugly mug be embarrassed. I want to send them to the golf courses early this year. I want LeBron and Company to bury any thought of a dynasty. I want the Cavaliers to be the ones to end this farce.

So for the next 2 or 3 games, I will be the biggest Celtics fan (that has yet to rape a school boy) in the country. Because we have some business left to finish with them on our way to the title. Here is my first prediction: should the Cavs play the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, I am guaranteeing a Cleveland SWEEP. Book it.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Yeah If my baseball team was getting owned by Boston every year I guess I would want my basketball team to help out. This reminds me of the saved by the bell where torri beats up some dude because zach couldn't defend himself!

GMoney said...

Huh? The Cavs don't play the Red Sox, asshole.

Grumpy said...

Yes, bring on the Celts. Retribution for everyone, including Wally.