Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Sponge-Worthy Film


I don't even know where to begin with this one. I read on Warming Glow (the TV blog of champions) yesterday that the wonderful people that make erotic films are coming out with this beauty...

Seinfeld: A XXX Parody

First of all, look at the guy playing George! He doesn't even look like a human; more like some half-eggman and half-pedophile. This is just a hilarious premise. I do have some questions regarding the creative direction of the project:

Will Kramer refuse to do black chicks?
Where does Newman fit into this?
Mulva has got to make an appearance, right?
Do they use settings like Monk's, the Alex Theatre, and/or Del Boca Vista?
Is the guy playing George actually performing?
If the answer is "yes" to the previous question, why would anyone want to watch that?
Can they get all of Jerry's girlfriends to appear while not bothering with George's or Kramer's?
We all know that Elaine got around, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to see her take on Peterman and Frank Costanza at the same time.
Are the guys that stole the armoire going to do each other? Because that would be awful. Unless the Soup Nazi stormed in right before they got going and screamed, "No sex for you!" and then they cut over to a scene with Elaine getting it on with Marisa Tomei.

However it's done, I now know what I'm asking for my birthday this year. Just look at George one more time...good Lord.

1 comment:

rstiles said...

All I know, George is going to be getting some pussy