Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4:20...


...is something that I would say if I were a douchebag. You know what, I don't think that I've ever really found out why 4:20 was such a big number for potheads. Some of you have to know so feel free to let me know. Dut is in Amsterdam with a few of my other readers now but I don't even want to know what sort of all male revue they are at in the Red Light District. So I'm not going to call him for help on this.

Either way, if you are "celebrating" this date, you need to make better life choices. I've heard that some people actually get up at 4:20 am to smoke up. Are you serious? Get a job. Get a hobby. Get a haircut! Do something. Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, Michael Phelps.

Then again, maybe you should just watch Half Baked instead. What a classic. I don't watch that movie for the drugs, I watch it for the prison shower scenes. But that is just me. FYI, check out the post time...I'm contributing to the retards and hippies cause, too! By the way, Phish isn't that good and white guys should not groooooooove to Bob Marley. Fucking assholes.

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

4:20 dates to 1971 and some high school in CA. when all the pot heads would gather at that time to smoke. Why 4:20? That's when after school detention let out. Big surprise there. It's also Hitler's birthday, leading sickos to perpetrate things like Columbine on this date.

Tony B. said...

I heard it was just the police code for marijuana. You know, like 187 is for murder and 420 would be for pot. Incidentally, thank you Snoop Dog for making both numbers cool.

Tony B. said...

And by cool I meant "cool."