Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MONEY SHOT MADNESS!!!


Even Marisa Miller (there you go, Pietsch!) knows that the NCAA Tournament tips off on Thursday afternoon. And if she didn't have a restraining order against me, she would probably take this challenge on as well.

Yep, G$ has started a bracket pool again over at Yahoo. I urge you all to join and see if you can defeat me as well as last year's champion, Wes.

The Money Shot at Yahoo!

If the link doesn't work, the group ID is 42379 and the password is "retards" (how creative). Even if you are just a casual reader who is terrified of commenting, I want YOU in. After all, the winner will earn a Money Shot Prize Pack! You heard that right...a prize pack. The winner of this epic contest will take home:

-"Men With Balls: The Professional Athlete's Handbook" written by Drew Magary (which is hilarious)
-the opportunity to write up a guest post for this site where there will be no boundaries (call me a pedophile!)
-and I'm debating other things (Sammy Sosa bobblehead doll perhaps?)

All that you have to do is enter and win. There is about a 95% chance that I will end up keeping these treasures, but that should not prevent you from taking your best shot. Finally, reading this great site can pay off for one of you. Bring it on, bitches...I'm waiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was your "HUGE post"? What a fucking downer. I'd tell you to go sit on a cock, but I'm sure you probably already stopped at the pickle park on the way in to work.

--Drew

GMoney said...

Are you implying that I may have mislead you? This also just so happens to be my 700th "career" blog, bitch. I guess I forgot to mention that. I've got my sight set on Babe, Hank, and Barry.

Kenneth said...

Nice work. That's enough to make me want to play the Money Shot Madness.

Anonymous said...

Too bad the pic isn't any more recent. That iPod is like 5 years old. If she would have one of the newest ones it would be like a flash drive over her snatch.

-Lil' Strut