Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Eddie George Has New Show, Ugly Wife


Nice jorts, asshole. Is there an unwritten rule that if you win the Heisman Trophy, you must wear denim shorts? It's probably like the rule that all balding white guys have to shave their head. Who do you think you're fooling anyway? We all know that you're not training for some swimming competition for 30 year olds! Where was I? I get so lost doing this. Oh yeah!

There really is no reason to watch the programming on The Big Ten Network. You would think that the sports on the network would be bad enough but the stories behind the crappy teams are even worse. And don't even get me started on Tom Hamilton either. But, in my opinion, they've got a good idea (in theory) debuting this month with "The Big Ten Quad":

In each episode of the eight-week series, Eddie George, the Heisman Trophy winner and former NFL running back, hosts three Big Ten personalities in an open forum taped in front of a live studio audience at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism. The show will capture natural conversations that would take place even if the cameras weren’t rolling. Some of the panelists will be: Wisconsin Football Coach Bret Bielema, Ron Dayne, Gene Keady, Desmond Howard, Michael Redd and Jeff George.

This could be pretty cool if they are telling stories from their playing days and not just re-hashing drab, boring uncontroversial statements. I prefer lies. If the week's panel just keeps trying to one-up each other in a Bill Brasky-esque kind of way, I would watch that. Greatest peptalk ever given by Brian Ellerbe? No. Taking 5 minutes of the show to play "Guess What Robert Gallery Smells Like" or "Aloysius Anagonye's Best Fouls"? I'm all in!

I've seen Eddie George on camera on that weirdo FSN fantasy football show with Jay Glazer and he isn't bad. I wish him well in this endeavor and hope that he is better at facilitating conversation than he is at marrying hot ass.

This is Taj George. She is married to a guy that played for over a decade in the NFL and won the Heisman trophy. If I saw her walking down the street, I would cross to the other side. Not because she's black, but because I'm afraid of women 8 times the size of me. She is currently on Survivor (I don't care what you think about me for watching this). She looks like a manlier version of Venus Williams (if that was possible). I informed the roommate of Eddie's wife being on the CBS reality show and it went something like this:

G$: Hey, that's Eddie's wife. For some reason, she's killing herself for a million pre-tax dollars that she doesn't need. She's ugly as sin.
Red: Do you remember (name redacted eventhough none of you would know who it is)?
G$: Yeah, I think so.
Red: She slept with Eddie. Told everyone that he has a small penis.
G$: Well. That is...something?

So what did we learn today about the Heisman Trophy-winning running back?
-Hosting a new show
-Ugly wife
-Potentially tiny dinger

While you sit there trying to digest what you just wasted the last 5 minutes of your life on, remember this: this is exactly the kind of stupid shit that you come here for. Feel free to check out my sister site: floppyathletecocks.com. Li'l Strut does a good job of keeping that updated. If I didn't know any better, I would think that this blog just came out of the closet...

15 comments:

Grumpy said...

Watching Survivor is coming out of the closet.

GMoney said...

No way. Jeff Probst will smack that smug smile off of your face, Grump!

Grumpy said...

Real Housewives of Orange County. That's reality for real men. Hot cougars with enhanced tits.

Anonymous said...

I will tune into this show just to hear what Jeff George has to say. I'm sure he could stir the pot with some stories.

Tom Hamilton needs to be the co-host of this show.

-Damman

Anonymous said...

G$,

I can't help it that I found one of Daniel's flash drives while I was living with him that had a label on it saying "Best of the Buckeyes!" and curiousity got the best of me. As far as my reasoning for posting the pictures, I plead the fifth.

-Lil' Strut

Dustin said...

I don't want to go struts website. I heard a story that when the animal would walk by Shaun lane in the shower he would make horse noises!

Did you post any Derec Alexander Napoleon football pics strut?

Anonymous said...

Dut,

First off, I am Lil' Strut, not to be confused with the original Strut. Second, I did not post Derec Alexander photos on the site, because I figured Naughty Katie has enough of those posted on her bedroom wall as it is. Last time I was at your house, it appeared as if the obsession ran in the family, as you had your fair share taped above your toilet for some reason...oh..I understand now and I am disgusted.

-Lil' Strut

rstiles said...

I am so happy that you got that new work computer

Kenneth said...

Wow she's ugly.

Anonymous said...

She is actually quite beautiful. Her skin represents the beauty of Africa. She is very nurturing and loving. She has a foundation for battered women. And she was with the extremely popular 90's group SWV. To a man who is successful, educated, disciplined and culturally understands who he is, she is everything that he could hope for.

Anonymous said...

Please make sure you watch what you say about any African American woman. The West has always wanted to measure beauty by European standards. For years, white scholars wrote horrifying things about black culture and criticized the aesthetics of their bodies. Don't carry on the tradition. You said that her "ugliness" is not due to the fact that she is black. But based off of Western society depicting feminine beauty as having the characteristics of small noses, bodies, and lighter skin----your statement is rooted in the notion of black as ugly. Many black women look like her and the wonderful sons and daughters that she births, loves, and nurtures into manhood call her beautiful. But unfortunately ideologies of beauty from a predominately white society only see the outside.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Eddie George's wife is a beautiful woman and she seems to be quite personable. Just because you may not find someone attractive it does not mean they are ugly. Placing a comment such as yours is quite hateful and "ugly", and I will stop there, don't want to stoop to your level!

Anonymous said...

The biology of Staff Infection is quite fascinating. MRSA is one of the deadliest strains of the staph virus and has affected numerous people. Some hospitals have found it increasingly difficult to rid their patient rooms of the virus without taking drastic sterilization methods. Good practices like washing your hands and keeping your skin clean are important to making sure you don't become the next person to get staff infection.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a racial issue. Everything you said is an insult to a black woman and man. Get over it! They are wealthy and happy. You don't have to sleep with her, watch the show, or have sex with him... So why do you care again???? Post was ridiculous and pointless!