Friday, March 06, 2009

And It Begins...


God dammit. I knew that I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for the start of the baseball season. Depending on which report you've read, Baseball Jesus is going to miss either:

a.) 6-8 weeks
b.) 10 weeks
c.) 4 fucking months
d.) blow me where the pampers is

The hits just keep on coming for Alex and the Yankees. Whatever. Get the man some HGH and he'll be back next week. Who knows, the Yanks will probably be better without him. Would that really surprise anyone? I'm sure that the New York media is praying for this to happen. Why do bad things always happen to such great people???

I can't wait to see what the Cody Ransom/Angel Berroa era brings. Jesus, we may need to have CC play 3rd so we can get his stick in the lineup. Fuck karma. I would say, "Bring back Scott Brosius" but that would be too funny and this blog isn't known for it's comedy.

5 comments:

Mr. Ace said...

fags

Tony B. said...

Don't worry G- Cody Ransom was good enough to back up Omar Vizquel in SF for a couple years. Filling in for A-Rod will be like riding a bike.

Or you could trade for Bobby Crosby so he can underachieve on the East Coast.

GMoney said...

No thanks, Tony, we have enough players that took steroids.

Nobody brings it worse than Mr. Ace. Nobody.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that every place ARod left, they have been a lot better that first year after he leaves. The Mariners won 116 games the year after he left and the Rangers were better too. This bodes well for Steoid City...I mean the Yankees.

-Damman

Anonymous said...

Steroid City.

-Damman