Friday, February 27, 2009

You've Got Mail-In


This is exactly how I fucking feel right now. But instead of the fax machine, the piece of equipment that I want to bash the fuck out of is my office computer. You see, this thing is a piece of shit. It's at least 400 years old, it literally has ZERO space on the hard drive (seriously, it's at 0% available space), and it needs to be restarted every 2 or 3 hours because it always freezes up. And the best part...it won't be replaced until the stupid bitch that does that shit gets back from vacation next week! There are about 2,000 people (at least) that work in the building yet only one fat whore can get me new equipment. That makes a ton of sense.

I am flipping out. Thankfully, no one has really given me any shit this week otherwise I would go all cliche-like and start shooting up the place like a combination of Colombine High School and a post office. My nerves are fried.

While that is usually good for this blog, I've just got nothing left in the tank this week (don't even get me started on the RedHawks getting swept by The Ohio's either). You all love it when I get worked up and start foaming at the mouth like a baby with rabies (that doesn't make sense), but you don't want any of this today. So you're getting a mail-in post. Deal with it. My spirit is more broken than Ben Wallace's fibula. I need some time to decompress. I really didn't have anything important to say today anyway.

I guess if any of you out there want to start some sort of stupid, mindless dialogue, just fire it up in the comments. I'll check back periodically in between computer crashes. Fucking piece of shit...I hate it so much. If you watch the news tomorrow night and hear a story about some lunatic chucking his computer tower out of his 5th story window and then launching his annoying co-worker out, too, you can tell all your friends that you read that guy's blog.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haynesworth doesn't need to play the mega millions today.

--Drew

Dustin said...

The Indians savior, Kerry wood, already injured. What a terrible signing!

Seriously, if you want to make a shit ton of money this year, put your life savings on the tigers taking the central. Even peter gammons agrees with me.

Anonymous said...

Dustin, you have got to be kidding me. Wood has a minor tweak of his back, nothing arm related. Since spring training is 2 years long this year he didn't want to risk pushing himself too soon.

Who are you banking your season on? Brandon Lyon? Brandon Inge? Dontrelle Willis? Yeah, I'm really worried about the Tigers this year.

Peter Gammons has picked the Indians to win the divison the last 5 years so he doesn't always know what he's talking about. He picked the Indians to the WS last year too.

-Damman

GMoney said...

Drew, neither does the "guy that Dan Snyder just gave 54 million to" DeAngelo Hall. SUPER BOWL!

Dut, the Tigers are going to suck and you know it. Brandon Lyon, bitch!

Kerry Wood is awful and will dress for maybe 20% of the season this year.

Dustin said...

I'm not counting on Willis to do anything, and I'm not counting on inge to hit over 240. And why do you always bring up Willis??

The bullpen should be solid this year, especially if zumaya really looks as good as they say, and first round pick last year Ryan Perry makes the team.

I understand that you're scared. That's all natural.

GMoney said...

What is the Mega Millions up to anyway?

Dustin said...

Browns just gave away the greatest tight end in NFL history

GMoney said...

The ManKok regime is already a disaster. Someone just send the Browns to LA already and start all over.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the move. We need to get some these cry babies out of here. We got some draft picks for him and and that's what we need since the Savage era left us with none.

You build an organization through the draft not by signing DeAngelo Hall to $50 million contracts.

-Damman

Upstate Underdog said...

Mega Millions is up to $171 million

GMoney said...

Hall was actually really good last year when he came over. And a Browns fan has no idea how to build a franchise and should probably refrain from telling others how it is supposed to be done.

Anonymous said...

Deion Sanders and Bruce Smith. Yeah, sign me up.

Hall was good for a month and half or whatever. He was a cancer with the Falcons and Raiders. What makes you think he is going to change? Guys like that don't change.

So you're saying that the draft is not the way to go when building a championship team? Interesting. I am pretty sure most NFL executives would disagree with that. Unless I'm way off base here.

The Browns have been a terribly run franchise, no doubt. Are you happy now? But they need more than one player. They were going to suck with or without Winslow so why not try to infuse the roster with as much talent as you can. I am willing to see how this new regime plays out before I make any decisions.

-Damman

Tony B. said...

If you went crazy and murdered a co-worker, would you be able to retain blogging privileges in the joint?

GMoney said...

Tony, those are the questions that keep me up at night.

Damman, 14-11...now shut the fuck up. And if you think that I would have the nerve to brag about my 8-8 team beating your 4-12, well you better believe it.

Hall played for the Raiders and for Bobby Petrino...of course he's going to be pissed. But he grew up a Skins fan and is from the area. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

rstiles said...

I love your rants!!!