Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome Back, Red!


I was going to use today to discuss my first Blue Jackets game of the year on Saturday night. Even on the night of a sellout, we managed to get $25 tickets 4 rows up from the ice. It was sick. Unfortunately, the Jackets decided to blow donkey balls. I got shit-faced. It was glorious. I even somehow had a good time hanging out with commenter, Dustin (two posts in a row mentioning him...wtf?).

No, no. We aren't talking about that. Now if you can remember, some fucksticks decided to take fire at the Cavaliers for not wheeling and dealing at the deadline (Drew, Ace, GSaul, JA Adande, etc.). Ummmm, there was no need to do anything when a stud like Delonte West comes back and starts destroying everything in sight. Watching the hopeless and dickless Pistons try to stop him in the first half was quite amusing.

Welcome back, Red!!! And yes, this team has more than enough to roll through the East and win the title. I'd bet the birthmark on Delonte's lip on it. I know, I was surprised to hear about that, too. I just figured that he had herpes.

It just gets more and more pathetic to watch the Pistons with every game that they play. They have 4 of the top 50-60 players in the league, yet they are no better than .500 and will get 5 games in the postseason before getting the golf clubs out. But don't worry, at least you'll get a back-stabbing mercenary named Carlos Boozer this summer!

If I was a Pistons fan, I'm mailing a box of my own shit to Joe Dumars every day until he fires Michael Curry. Animal shit doesn't send the same message as something that you created. What a fucking disgrace.

Pssst, if you couldn't tell, I kind of mailed in these posts today. Bear with me because I don't particularly care if you feel shortchanged.

17 comments:

Mr. Ace said...

I didn't rip on the Cavs for not dealing on the dealine. I just you to check your tone when referring to your Cavs and my Spurs in the same post.

The Pistons are awful, just like every other Detroit team.

Dustin said...

Except for th tigers, ace.

G$- you're making me nervous. You love posting pictures of shirtless men, and now you talk about me twice in a row. I realize that we both may have blacked out Saturday, but I hope I wasn't giving you wrong signals!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Gmoney and Dustin need to get a room.

-Damman

GMoney said...

Correction, Ace, everyone for Detroit is awful.

Dustin said...

Damman- can we use the same room as the one you and that cow you brought home were in?

Dustin said...

And Damman- another shot like that and I will post pictures!

GMoney said...

God no. We do not need that. Rumor has it that you roofie'd your way into some skank's syphillis hole on Saturday, too, tough guy.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I am not sure where these vicious rumors are coming from, but they are entirely untrue. I am the first to admit when I have my legendary sex romps, but in this case they are false.

I would like to see these so called picures, Dustin.

-Damman

Anonymous said...

On second thought, no pictures are necessary as I think I know the one you are talking about and we do not need to subject the readers of this fine blog to that.

-Damman

J Beanie said...

G$ - To Friday's post... I got to say good luck to you on your meatless 47 days of Lent (they don't count Sundays in the 40 days so you got another week you didn't account for). I just hope you don't break out in vaginas all over your skin. If you do, Damman would never talk to you because I'm sure he is scare of a vagina, as it is he has never seen one. (but why didn't you eat your end of the meat meal on Tuesday?)

As for the Cavs, remember how they started the year blowing teams away and LBJ didn't even have to play the fourth quarter? I think they'll get back to that. After dealing with the doldrums of winter, the injuries and everything else, they got a little unmotivated and unexcited. Yet they were still winning games, just not doing it impressively. West's return energized the Cavs, lifted their spirits and will get them rolling again during the last 1/3 of the season and into the playoffs. Getting West back was bigger than any trade.

GMoney said...

Beanie, the only meat-related products in the fride right now will allow me back-to-back tacno nights...and that is always a good thing.

And you need to come around more to talk Cavs. It gets lonely from DEEEEEEP....in the Q!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Beanie.

For a guy that shows up here as often as he does at strait bars, that's a pretty bold statement.

-Damman

Anonymous said...

I actually watched some of the Cavs last night. I don't know how you guys like AC. Is he half retarded? He sure sounds like it.

-Damman

J Beanie said...

GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUT OF HERE, DAMMAN!!!!!!

Dustin said...

I love the hostility today!!

GMoney said...

We began this post by talking about Delotne's return and have seen it morph into "Damman and Dut's horrible choices when it comes to fuck dolls" and "what am I having for dinner tonight and tomorrow".

To quote Bill Simmons, "yep, these are my pedophiles".

Dustin said...

G$- I think mine was hot, so fuck off. She even looked good in the morning. Did you get a good look at her Saturday?

And please don't ever compare anything that I bring home to some of Damman's choices!