Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Welcoming Back Scrubs

I don't care what anyone says, I stand by my statement that Scrubs is still a good show. It made it's illustrious return to network TV last night. When was the last time that a major network dumped a show and it was immediately picked up by another major channel? I remember when Grounded For Life was cancelled by Fox and The WB added it to it's lineup. Has this ever happened before between the major networks? Little help?

Anyway, Zach Braff is sort of annoying but Janitor and The Commish of the More Taste League more than make up for him being a weirdo. Oh, and then there's the ladies. Ah yes, the ladies. Sarah Chalke is fucking amazing. You all know how I feel about Courtney Cox. So I end this meaningless post with a collage of hot-to-decently hot Scrubs ass. I'm fairly certain that Christa Miller has, at some point in her life, been gangbanged by Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, and Deidrich Bader.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Diff'rent Strokes

Tyler & Trevor Ault said...

the comeback of scrubs was nothing short of glorious. couldnt agree more with this post.

Irishman said...

my friend does background acting in L.A. He works mainly with scrubs. But has filled in on most tv shows. I need to start watching. Ive always thought scrubs was pretty good show.

GMoney said...

Ault, both episodes were fantastic. They went back to filming them like the first few seasons.