Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just Say No, Robo!


I've never been shy to admit that Terry Robiskie is my favorite interim coach ever. He also happens to be terrible. I always sensed a strong HERM! Edwards presence when I've looked at him. Out of all the records out there, whether it be Dimaggio's hitting streak, Ripken's consecutive games streak, or Wilt Chamberlain's sex streak, nothing can top Robiskie. NO ONE will ever be an interim head coach in the NFL three times like Terry has. He's one of the lesser known heroes in football history.

But the Raiders are talking about making it official. They think that they might want my man here. For real this time. And I don't like it one bit.

Skeletor Davis has been considering giving Terry an interview for their head coaching job. Don't take it, Terry. You're a much better second banana. But I do recommend a job search. Being under Mike Smith in Atlanta is stupid for you and your desire to keep growing your amazing streak. He's not getting fired anytime soon. You need to go back to a situation where the hot seat is already on fire. How about Jacksonville? Minnesota? Back to Washington? You already ran the Redskins once for four games, why not go back and hope for another shot? You can keep the seat warm for Bill Cowher like you once did for Marty Schottenheimer!

The point of this post, you ask? Well, there is none really other than to shine the spotlight on the worst best interim coach in NFL history and to advise him not to go to Oakland. Oh, and his son sucks. I can't forget about that. Maybe that was supposed to be the point of this post. I'm not really sure anymore.

1 comment:

Tony B. said...

I'm just throwing Robo a bone. I feel bad that everyone is focused on hating on/defending OSU. No one should be have to coach the Raiders. It's a death-trap.