Saturday, December 13, 2008

Championship.


So should I order my World Series tickets now or later? I'll order them now so I can beat the mad rush of Yankees fans. The starting rotation just got a lot better yesterday with the addition of 2008 AL Strikeouts leader, AJ Burnett. Now the starting rotation looks like this (and it looks pretty fierce):

Sabathia, Burnett, Wang, Chamberlain, and Hughes/free agent

That's amazing! I hope that if Cashman wants another starting pitcher, that he doesn't settle on Pettitte. Go out and get Ben Sheets for two years and hope that he stays healthy.

It's high time that the Yankees take their rightful place back up on the throne and it looks like we're well on our way to getting back there.

2 comments:

The Big Picture said...

if they get peavy too, i quit.

MUDawgfan said...

Congrats on landing Burnett! The Braves were in the mix early but as soon as the pinstripes came calling - that was all she wrote