Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bowl Pools!!!


I'm not starting any bowl pools this year basically because I'm incredibly lazy. But that doesn't mean that there aren't options out there for my loyal band of 20-23 readers. I've signed up for three and I recommend you do the same because you all need to see how inferior you are compared to me at least twice.

J Beanie Bowl Fun (nice fucking name)
Where: ESPN's College Bowl Mania or whatever it's called.
It's open to the public
Reward: Win this challenge and you get to run his site for the day although I don't know if that's a good thing because writing posts isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Upstate Underdog's Pool
Where: Yahoo
League ID and password: 6204 and "bowls"
Reward: Guest post over at Fantasy Sports Complaint Box

The Sports Paddio Bowl Pick 'Em
Where: Yahoo again
League ID and password: 42176 and "tsp"
Reward: A The Sports Paddio prize pack which is currently a mystery and may include a punch in the face and used syringes.

I did my part. Get in, try to beat me (off), and maybe win something while you're at it.