Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And Then There Were Two


You are looking at the face of the enemy. Your old pal, G$, took out the 1 seed in the G$FL semifinals this week and is now one game away from capturing his 2nd title in 4 years. The only roadblock left...the 6 seed, child molester, and hated commenter, Damman. This matchup will get it's own post on Friday to preview the Super Bowl.

Oh, expect Drew to show up in the comments bitching about how he was down 4 going into the Monday Nighter with Brian Westbrook and the fucker didn't show up against Willie McGinest.

Damman, it is fucking on. I beat you 3 weeks ago and I will beat you again this week. The title is mine.

10 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

But how money players will you have going on Monday night?

Also, is it cool if I post a link to the College Bowl pick'em pool I set up over at Yahoo?

Mac G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin said...

Pathetic. You two shit stains shouldn't have made the playoffs! That trophy should be mine! Mine!

GMoney said...

UU, no problem on the link. And to answer your question (which I am VERY excited about), I've got Rodgers AND Forte this week on MNF!

Upstate Underdog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Upstate Underdog said...

thanks G$. btw, I've got Grant and Crosby in my money league 3rd place game this week and Rodgers and Jennings in my keeper league championship game.


The group id # is: 6204
password: bowls

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/6204

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I gave permission for this photo to be published. You will be hearing from my attorney.

Dut, quit bitching. Your team sucked, deal with it.

You forgot to mention I won the first meeting of the year. Greg Jennings will come back to haunt you.

-Damman

GMoney said...

Pssst, Greg Jennings is worthless against me. You might as well not even start him.

Just be thankful that I cropped the 400 pound chick grinding on you out of the picture.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I forgot you have Rogers. That's all right. LT is going to wake up out of season long slumber.

-Damman

KPietsch said...

It sucks getting beat by a blocked extra point and Dunn's dumb ass only needing 1 more yard. Damn Marion Barber, Frank Gore, and Brandon Jacobs. Thanks for a great year and then screwing all fantasy owners when it really counts.