Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Voice Was Heard


Remember last week when I was complaining about how Colin Cowherd was ruining my lunch break every day since 1460 switched their programming around? Well, suck my balls because those days are done. Douchey McAssholeson's two week reign of verbal terror is over in central Ohio. The Fan switched back. The Common Man and The Torg are back in their time slot of noon to 2 and I couldn't be happier.

I mean, as much as I love hearing every athlete and team (regardless of sport) compared to USC football, I'm glad that it is over. The guy sucks. He actually admitted last week to only paying attention to 6 baseball teams and not caring about the rest of the league. How does anyone like this guy? And I like to think that my blog had a HUGE impact on that decision.

We all know that only the most bitchin' people on the planet eat lunch in their car everyday, and now 1460 is once again rewarding us. Thank you, The Fan, for listening to my voice and rectifying a situation that was awful from the get go. Colin Cowherd can eat the biggest bowl of dick salad ever created. Now if we can just get Craig Krenzel off the air as well, then I know that I've finally made it.

5 comments:

rstiles said...

You took a stand and made a difference....

YES, you are an inspiration to all of us

Upstate Underdog said...

fight the power!

Also, can I nominate Trent Edwards for next week's "worst of the week"?

GMoney said...

One might say...YES I CAN!!!

MuDawgFan said...

I appreciate your passion and dedication but it probably wasn't just you. I'm sure every homeless and gay buckeye fan called in and demanded the station manager bring back the "Art Schlicter Gambling Hour"

total dicks.

GMoney said...

That would be a pretty good idea. He could bring in Pete Rose every once in a while. Guest calls from Tim Donaghy!