Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hideous


I spoke about him on Thursday and I can't believe that Byron Leftwich still haunts me to this day. Fuck that guy. I don't mind losing to a good football team, but not to that immobile asshole.

Well, that was terrible, wasn't it? I will freely admit that the Steelers are a much better football team than the Skins. Man, that sucked. Jason Campbell struggled mightily which was likely due to the really bad play of the offensive line. Portis was largely ineffective. Basically, the offense was rotten. And a lot of that had to do with how good the Steelers defense is. It is really fast and really good.

It's time to move on though. Zorn got his ass handed to him and now he gets two weeks to prepare for Tony Romo's return to the field. I still think that the Skins are a good team, but they aren't a great or even very good team. A redeeming win over the Cowboys will make up for that.

But I do have to applaud the Redskins for one thing...they just apparently guaranteed the presidential election to the candidate that I voted for this morning. So that's good. Thanks, Zorn! Now why don't you get back to calling plays that don't suck.

3 comments:

MoonDog said...

I don't know if it was so much about the Redskins being bad as it was the Steelers defense being that good.

Mr. Ace said...

I do. The redskins were bad. 6 points? That is Browns level bad....really, the browns lost 10-6 in week 2 to the steelers.

GMoney said...

I don't care if they score 6 points or 22 points, they still lost. Since it was embarrassing, I hope that that will rally the team together.