Friday, November 14, 2008

64-59


Damn. So close. We had a great chance to set the benchmark for upsets. The best part about was that it wasn't like we played out of our asses. No, we traded body blows with them for 40 minutes and proved that we belonged. Oh well. At least Charlie and The Boys restored my pride in my alma mater and in two days, made me completely forget about our football team.

We're coming for you on Monday night, #5 Pittsburgh...who the fuck is making up this tough-ass schedule anyway? By the way, I'm exhausted and if my boss is reading this, I'm not going to do anything today.

10 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

tough loss on the road to the #4 team. Close losses like this and a tough S.O.S. might not hurt come March.

Speaking of tough games my URI Rams play Duke on Sunday. I think there will be a lot of URI fans come Sunday.

jessegscott said...

Valiant effort from the Redhawks last night.. I do not care for UCLA, The Redhawks play a brutal schedule, Which I think can only benefit them in March.

Allan Stokke said...

And by "benefit them in March" you mean have them sitting on their ass watching the tournament at home.

Bramos aint no Szccererebiak that's for sure.

Oh well, at least it's not as bad as the football team.

Allan stokke said...

Also not sure if Shane will even be fired now that President Hodge pissed all our money away.

GMoney said...

allan, welcome aboard but we do not discuss Miami Football here. At all. I'm done with those losers until a certain hillbilly is fired from a position that he didn't deserve to begin with.

Anonymous said...

I discovered Mike Bramos...don't ever forget that.

--Drew

GMoney said...

And you better be right about your other invention, Quincy Landingham, as well.

Tony B. said...

G$, I know it's off topic, but no mention of the Yankees trading for Nick Swisher? Thoughts?

GMoney said...

I think that he's a terrible player. If we wanted this bum, we should have just kept Giambi.

Tony B. said...

I don't know man, I hear Swisher grows a sweet 'stache.