Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twenty Eight


Your least favorite blogger is "celebrating" his birthday today. That's right, Ol' G-Funk is hitting 28. I took the day off from work so, needless to say, I'm taking the day off from blogging as well. After all, I'm going to be exhausted after my Monday night of mediocre hockey and over-eating. You read that correctly, I went to a preseason NHL game last night (Jackets/Blackhawks, free tickets so stop judging me) and just destroyed BD's Mongolian BBQ. Either way, I figured you at least want something from me today so after the jump, I give myself a birthday present in the form of Keeley Hazell. Delicious. Best post ever. I wonder if BD's would throw her on the grill for me??? See you folks tomorrow, now let me enjoy the one day of the year (other than every Sunday) that I'm allowed to do nothing and get away with it.






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday G$

-Lil' Strut

Grumpy said...

Oh, to be 28 again. Enjoy every minute G$.

J Beanie said...

Happy Birthday!

How strange was it for you to try to find pictures of a hot chick when you usually only the Internet to find guys?

Upstate Underdog said...

happy b-day. Hopefully 28 shots and a birthday bj are in store for you today.

Tony B. said...

Happy Birthday G$!

saul hudson said...

G Funk, Have a good one! Hopefully you are just now rolling out of bed.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you thank REPUBLICAN Senator Steve Stivers for the hockey tickets. That's right everyone, G$ is accepting gifts from the Republican party.

-Damman

GMoney said...

I don't think that they were his (if they were, the dude needs to upgrade his tickets).

YOU just remember when you're in a strip club the next time to thank Ted Celeste!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blοg layout! How long havе you been
blogging for? уou maԁe bloggіng look eaѕy.
The overall loοκ of your web
ѕіte is exсеllent, as wеll as the cоntent!
Here is my weblog ; quick loans for bad credit