Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 2nd Blogiversary



Shit, I damn near forgot. Tuesday July 15th was this blog's two year anniversary! Yep, for once, I'm actually going to thank all of you that stop by and comment. Commenting on my work is what keeps me going and you guys have been top notch over the past two years. Thank you again.

If I can't remember my Blogiversary, you know damn well that I'll be one of those guys that forgets his anniversary every year. She-Money will get over it as long as I leave a comment. It works here at least.

To many more years of nonsense...

7 comments:

J Beanie said...

Congratulations on two years!!! I'm so proud of you. You should make your anniversary w/ She-Money July 15 also so you only have to remember one date.

Adrianne said...

Congrats G$! Your blog's awfully entertaining and it's been great catching up after all these years.

saul hudson said...

Keep up the good work, and remain a gentleman.

GMoney said...

Beanie, that would make sense but we settled for two weeks later.

ad, thanks.

saul, you know I'll always be a gentleman.

rstiles said...

CONGRATS MY MAN!!!!

You do one fucking helluva job with this blog!

Tony B. said...

G$, the comments from Adrianne were from me... I was signed under my girlfriend's name. Yeah, I'm retarded. Much love,
Tony B.

GMoney said...

Tony, I knew it was you. Remember, she's your fiance now, not your GF.