Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Many Faces of Charlie Coles

On this glorious and final Beat the Ohio's Day of the season, we here at The Money Shot are giving you something that you all have been clammering for all year. That's right, it's Charlie Coles Day here!!! And although Coach is laid up in a hospital room right now, doing his best Lou Brown from Major League II impression by listening to the games on a transistor radio that he snuck in, I still have all the confidence in the world that our beloved RedHawks will defeat the terrorists from Athens tonight (9:30 FSN-Ohio). So I give you all, and you can thank me later, The Many Faces of Charlie Coles...



"A basketball AND a handshake? Today is a great day."


















"I'm gonna kill that sumbitch that sucker punched me. Charlie Coles don't front! Charlie Coles keeps it real!!!"







"You a great player, Rob Mestas. And I am a very excitable man."

















"HEY! WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT???"


















"I am not paying $4.00 for a gallon of gas! Back in my day, you could fill up and get a licorice whip for $2.75."

















"Allow me to demonstrate my gangsta' lean...and I do NOT look like Abe Vigoda."


















"Sweet Jesus, did I lock my keys in the car? And if I did, this yellow paper is not going to help at all. Now I'm nervous."

















"You would be tired, too, if you were this awesome. This is an issue that Tim O'Shea will never have to deal with."

















"Awwwww, come on Mr. Referee, how can you make that call? Have you not noticed my red mock turtleneck yet?"

















"You must be *this* high to enjoy RedHawk Basketball. And even then you won't enjoy it."








"We aren't a great team, but we're getting better. Kind of like my aroma now that I've switched to Old Spice. The fact that I used to be Right Guard guy...well, that's a real headscratcher."

Well, there you go. I hope you're as pumped up for the MAC Tournament as I am. And remember, BEAT THE OHIO'S!!!

6 comments:

J Beanie said...

That post was the scariest one of all time. I'll have nightmares for years. No one should be forced to look at that many pictures of Charlie Coles. In fact, if you google image search "Charlie Coles" there should be a rule that limits it to only two pictures popping up.

GMoney said...

What are we betting, Beanie??? I've been tossing around a few ideas, but I'd like to hear yours first.

Anonymous said...

I am surprised my office filters let those pictures come up on my screen. I thought it was against company policy to display graphic images on my computer screen.

Jamar Butler=Gerry McNamara from a couple years ago in the Big East tourney. All I can say is, watch out for the Bucks this weekend.

-Damman

flohtingPoint said...

Keys in the car was classic...

GMoney said...

I'm glad that you are confident, but the Buckeyes are worse when Butler tries to do everything.

Tom Izzo isn't losing to Kosta freaking Koufos twice in one week. Enjoy your rematch with The 'Cuse in the NIT.

hardawayhatesyou said...

Coach needs to tighten up his watch in picture 3.