Friday, February 29, 2008

Dumpin' Links



I'm tired. The weather sucks. My mind is thinking about nothing more than tomorrow's RedHawks game vs. The Ohio's which I will be in attendance for. It seems like a perfect time for a link poop. I apologize if you expected more, but to be honest, I'm not feeling it. And what have you ever done for me anyway. Enjoy some football in the groin.

By the way, if you live in central Ohio, this blogger is seeking some new employment (I really loathe my current job). Any help would be welcomed as job sites are about as worthless as Reginald Vel Johnson portraying a cop. No help at all.

Deuce of Davenport has video proof that Kevin Bacon wants to be on the Knicks Dance Team. I hope he likes being sexually harrassed by Zeke.

Flyers Fieldhouse had great expectations. If I were them, I would consider this a failure and start lighting cars on fire thinking about what could have been.

Hey Larry Hughes Please Stop Taking So Many Bad Shots' work is complete. Now it's time for him to ride off into the sunset. You did the Lord's work, my friend.

I agree wholeheartedly with Horsetoothed.com...China sucks.

JoeSportsFan giveus a list of the Top 7 Random Spring Training Invitees...I thought that Chris Shelton went the way of Old Yeller.

Losers With Socks clearly does not enjoy Kentucky Basketball. I applaud anyone that rips on hayseeds.

Mondesi's House informs us all that Cotton Eyed Joe doesn't just represent baseball/shitty music...it's also incredibly racist.

As a Yankees fan, I was pretty damn happy to see that Phil Hughes has his own blog. It's updated quite frequently (unlike Stephen A.)

Another shout out to a friend that I have recently reconnected with...Tony B's blog, good to talk to you again, Tony

Like killing brain cells? Want to be the next OJ Simpson? Go here.

SPORTSbyBROOKS lets us know just what Hank Steinbrenner is thinking...that Red Sox Nation is bullshit.

As March Madness approaches, you should be going to this site everyday. And since they sent me a free t-shirt, I'm plugging them this week.

Pretty self explanatory here from The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes...How to survive fantasy baseball when you don't give a fuck.

And to end on a sexy note, With Leather offers up some sexy, painted-on soccer jerseys. I love With Leather but they don't love me...yet.

Alright, peeps, that does it for me this week. And remember, it's never OK to beat a woman...unless she went to Ohio University. All Ohio U female "alums" are likely your friendly neighborhood chickenheads anyway. Assholes are going down tomorrow night. Bubba Walther molests priests.

4 comments:

flohtingPoint said...

Oh man, I died when I saw our link on here for "China sucks!". Very audible "HE'S NOT WORKING" laughter was emitted, alerting my coworkers.

As far as job sites go, it really depends on what you do. I work as a Sys-ad, and Careerbuilder works ok.

What kind of shit is it that on Friday I have more work than Monday... I hate Saint Louis...

J Beanie said...

But the football... in the groan... it works in so many ways.

I don't know why'd you ever want to beat an OU women. They are hotter and sluttier than most college girls. And I think they do like being beat anyway. But seriously, the girls at OU are much better than the girls at Miami and OU is a much better basketball team than Miami. When Bubba is ripping apart the RedHawks, I want you to grab your ankles just like Chucky Coles.

GMoney said...

Whoa, I will defend to the death that Miami girls, although generally stuck up, are the hottest collection of ass in the Midwest.

OU is nothing more than a breeding ground for Jay Mariotti's verbal AIDS. Simply put, Athens sucks.

We will not be defeated by the inferior Bobpussies. Historically, we are a far superior basketball school.

Kyle said...

"Barney's movie had heart, but 'Football in the Groin' had a football in the groin."