Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rest In Peace, Sean Taylor



Damn. I am freaking devastated right now. This kind of stuff shouldn't happen to anyone. It sucks. I had fully come to terms with the fact that Redskins safety, Sean Taylor, would never play football again. And in the grand scheme of things, that was incredibly unimportant. But I was hoping that he could pull through this and live the rest of his life and watch his daughter grow up. But it was not meant to be.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you all about how cursed the Redskins have been this year or what they should do to replace Sean. First, there is no replacement for Sean Taylor. And second, it serves no purpose at this moment and would be about as pathetic as it gets. I guess that one thing we have learned from all of this is that the world is a scary place. There are way too many bad people out there. I hope they find who did this and that justice will be served.

I'm keeping it short and leaving you guys with a tribute video of some of Sean Taylor's biggest plays. Rest in peace, Sean. This Redskins fan will never forget you, your talent, and your contributions to the franchise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world is better without his gang-banging ass.

GMoney said...

You are a horrible human being.

James Diggs said...

Thanks for the video! My thoughts and prayers are with Sean Taylor's family and friends and the Redskins organization.

Peace,

James

Anonymous said...

I must say it's an honor be called a horrible human being by G$ himself. I mean...you are the guy that in past years has made fun of the deaths of Jason Collier, Korey Stringer and Corey Lidle. But, I guess since he was a really good Redskins player he he should be viewed as a good human instead of the criminal gang banger that he was.

It's probably best for his daughter that he doesn't raise her anyways.

GMoney said...

I'm assuming this is Drew acting as anonymous asshole. The key here is tact. Who makes fun of someone that dies the same day???

Not even I do that. There's a time and a place for everything, this is not it and not here.