Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill...To Fayetteville!!!



OK, let me preface this a bit. John Pelphrey was just hired to be the head coach at Arkansas. Obviously from the picture, he played at Kentucky. He also played with Jamal Mashburn at UK. Mashburn was on The Sports Bash on ESPN Radio last night while I was driving home from work. John Seibel asked him the obligatory NBA questions and what he thought about UK''s new coach. Then he asked him about Pelphrey since they were teammates at UK.

Mash said that "John was a real good friend. I think it was John that took me out for the first time when I got to Lexington. Yeah, it was. We drove up to Cincinnati for an Andrew Dice Clay concert."

Hilarious. Arkansas Hoops fans, you are in good hands. When your new coach is a big fan of the Dice-Man, expect big things.

***On a side note, I found The Dice-Man funny when I was young when swearing was cool. I mean seriously, how is this funny:
"Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her curds and weigh.
Along came a spider who sat down beside her and said, "What's in the bowl, bitch?"

That's about as funny as Kevin Nealon. Anyway, Dice has not changed in 20 years and you have to respect that. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, it's a fucking Tuesday, a day in which I normally do not blog, so enjoy the picture of The Dice-Man!!!

No comments: