Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Disgusted

Fucking disgusted. That's the only way I can describe my feelings for this assfuck to the left, Cho Seung-Hui, who was responsible for the actions at Virginia Tech yesterday. What the hell would possess someone to kill innocent people? Jesus Christ.

There are way too many sick people in the world, that's for damn sure. I hope this asshole is burning in Hell right now.


My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of those who lost their lives yesterday. Truly tragic. While in no way can I truly understand what those in Blacksburg are going through, the only thing I can give is my condolences. Terrible.

What a selfish prick. Not only is this dickhead one of the most villified murderers in US history, now his family has to live with the label of being related to this skidmark. And I feel for them as well. Crap like this is happening so often recently (ie. the guy that shot up the amish school in Pennsylvania), it just makes you sad that you live in a world where people would do that kind of stuff.

No comments: