Monday, February 12, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Hopeful

The Good:
--My Redhawks are back above .500 again where they belong and are playing great. They are the only team in the country that has yet to give up 70 points in a game all season which is very impressive. If F Tim Pollitz (left) isn't the MAC player of the year this season (18.9 ppg despite being a 6'5" power forward WITH RED HAIR) than this league is fixed. Watching them pound Ball St. Saturday was like having a time machine and seeing Kentucky vs. Texas Western (Miami only has one black guy that plays consistently and Ball St. doesn't have one white guy on their whole team).
--Our NCAA Tournament tickets already came in the mail which has to be the fastest that Ticketmaster has ever worked.

The Bad:
--Norbit was the #1 movie this weekend...WHY??? Who would want to see this turd? What demographic is this movie designed for? Eddie Murphy sucks. He caters to idiots. I guess this just goes to show that there are way too many douche bags in America.
--I've overheard two horrible statements at work over the past week.
*****"I didn't get a chance to watch the Super Bowl, my wife didn't want to watch it." Umm buddy, call your lawyer and get the divorce process started.
*****"I just bought a self help book on finding Mr. Right." This was said by another guy...I don't need to know about your homoerotic struggles, even if you aren't talking to me.

The Hopeful:
--A lot of bad news coming from Napoleon this weekend. I know that God is an avid reader of this blog so I'm asking please to let everyone get through their hardships. Chad Williams, Warnimont's dad, and Rathge's dad have the support of this blog to win their fights and make it through these tough times. Good people don't deserve bad things happen to them and for Chad, especially since I'm aware of his battle the most, he is definitely too young and too good of a person to be dealing with this.

No comments: