Thursday, November 16, 2006

Make Money Through GMoney



I don't really have anything to say this week so I figured I'd help my loyal readers by giving some gambling advice. Here are the spreads I like this week, ranked by confidence (fyi, I'm quite the WAC guru):

1. BYU -26.5 at home vs. New Mexico St.

2. East Carolina -2.5 at Rice

3. Nevada -20 at La Tech

4. Missouri -14.5 at Iowa St

5. Hawaii -24 at home vs. San Jose St

6. Notre Dame -31.5 at home vs. Army

7. Kentucky -19 at home vs. La Monroe

8. Boise St. -37.5 at home vs. Utah St (a lot of points, but believe me, Utah St. sucks)

9. Navy -31.5 at home vs. Temple

10. Wake Forest +2 at home vs. Va Tech

11. Tennessee -8.5 at Vandy

12. Florida St. -16 at home vs. Western Michigan

A few NFL games or as I like to call them, really, really hard games to handicap

Pittsburgh -3.5, Indianapolis -1, New England -6, and Detroit (that's right, the Lions) +2.

This post was approved by Federal Inmate 198734, Maurice Clarett.

No comments: