Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Few Randoms



If the Redskins don't beat the Texans this week (by more than 4 points), and I'm parlaying them with the Jets, I quit. Seriously, if you can't beat an organization that passed on Reggie Bush for a black Steve Emtman, you should be contracted. What a turd they played on Sunday night against Mexico's team.

If you're not watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Monday's at 10 on NBC, you don't know what you're missing. As a tv connoisseur, I love this show. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

I really like this new Survivor. I love how they split the tribes into different races. You can soooo see stereotypes unfold. Like tonight the Mexicans threw a challenge to vote off a tribemate and it was classic chicano backstabbing...it's wonderful.

I'm betting on the Buckeyes to cover this week since the spread went down to -16.5 instead of 17...right now I think it's a no-brainer since I know they won't come out sluggish again this week. Even if they win me money, I will still hate them so don't worry.

Heading back to Naptown tomorrow for the last time until probably Thanksgiving. Should be a good time with Damman's birthday tomorrow and Kyle "Spingo" Spieth's weddin' (it's pronounced weddin', not wedding in Naptown) Saturday night. Nothing beats a Ridgeville Legion wedding reception...blacked out the last time I was there.

No comments: