Friday, September 15, 2006

Another Beautiful Season Begins Tuesday In Japan!!!

Listen up, crotchstains, the 2006-07 PBA season begins on Tuesday with The Japan Cup and I have had many recommendations to list my favorite bowlers. I started following this great sport as a sophomore in college and have attended the 2004 World Championships in Ypsilanti, MI. Yeah, I have bowling street cred. Anywho, here's my list of favorites with comments.

10. Danny Wiseman - colorful guy that has sported a Nathan A. Miller cool cut
9. Parker Bohn III - one sweet mustache
8. Mika Koivuniemi - The Big Finn, saw him live in Ypsi
7. Dave D'Entremont - a true legend, he looks like what a bowler should look like
6. Brian Voss - a true legend and also quite a character
5. Norm Duke - biggest nerd on tour but you have to love him
4. Randy Pedersen - no longer on tour but the "voice of bowling" will always hold a special place in my heart
3. Walter Ray Williams, Jr - Ol Dead Eye is the best bowler in the world, the best horseshoe pitcher in the world, AND gave me an autograph in Ypsi...truly a man's man
2. Doug Kent - I love this guy, probably because he always reminded me of the dad from Just the Ten of Us which was a phenomenal tv show.
1. Pete Weber - PDW, what else can you say? Bowls with sunglasses on, never graduated high school, and gives crotch chops to his opponents...what an athete.

Hopefully the bowling shitheads like Mike Scroggins, Tommy Jones, Ryan Shafer, and Chris Barnes go away this year so my boys can get back to the top. Either way, should be an insane season this year in the PBA!!!

No comments: