Thursday, August 17, 2006

Less Than 5 Days...



Hell yeah, Madden 2007 comes out on Tuesday. I will be picking this up as soon as I wake up. I haven't played Madden since my junior year of college when Kuehn had it and I think I played 15 dynasty seasons with the Redskins, Packers, and no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. I loved it. I have been very loyal to the NCAA football games for the past 3 years but this year I'm going back to Madden. I buy one video game a year, two sometimes when I buy the new year of Tiger Woods, and this will surely be it. I will be wasting a large chunk of my two and a half week vacation with this...as well as fantasy football drafts and moving and whatnot.

By the way people that are in my fantasy leagues, look out, I'm doing some MASSIVE research this year; analyzing schedules, offensive lines, and whatnot. I expect a few titles this season.

No comments: